Dont you fucking hate it when...

Discussion in 'General' started by spikeystud88, Apr 17, 2010.

1. ...[you fill in the blank] :D

I'll go first!

Dont you fucking hate it when...you get a hair in your mouth and it takes more than 1 try to get it out so you feel even nastier knowing it was there for a long time and you feel like an idiot because it's a god damn hair?

Who's next? I'm sure everyone has something they could say :D

2. You know what grinds my gears?..

3. this is a bit typical, but its happened to be 3 times today and it really pisses me off.

I hate it when you have rizla, baccy and weed, but no god damn lighter ANYWHERE in the house.

4. When people talk shit about you without even knowing you.:mad:

5. I have to leave the house

6. People whine and cry about every little thing...

7. When I smoke the last bit of my stash :(.

8. Don't you fucking hate it when you feel like you have to sneeze and then it goes away, mid sneeze preparation.... GAH

9. haha yes this happens to me all the time

i hate it when im told im gonna get hooked up with some acid or shrooms on the weekend and then the weekend gets there and it all falls through after i get super hyped up and excited all week about it

10. when you're smoking people up and they always try to get the first hit

11. When you drop/throw up/spill your drug of choice

12. Don't you fucking hate it when you have plans, and someone has been planning something secret for you. So you have to do what they wanted, and call off your other plans. GAH

13. I'v always had that, but that's cause i'm different, loud and exciting. You could also see that as obnoxious, if your a hater... lol
    but if you know me, you love me:)

14. when you smoke with douchebags who don't get high and don't have a good time. instead they make fun of people who are really high for the way they're acting.

15. Don't you hate it when people hate everything?

16. Don't you hate it when old people drive like retards?

17. you're trying to get rid of 2gs and nobody's interested, but the day you have nothing 10 people call you looking?

18. don't you hate it when you come down?

19. Don't you hate running out of blow:p

20. When you get a haircut that looks amazing in the salon but whenever you try to replicate their voodoo magic a day later it looks like shit...