Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont ya just hate it?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Metalace, Feb 18, 2011.

1. Dont you hate it when you cap a bowl after a nice hit and when you remove the cap the entire packed bowl of weed comes out?

2. hell yes annoying as fuck lol i hate it when a newb breaks a piece too

3. what cap weed fallout dosent compute bro wtf are you talking about lol

4. I sucks when it happens,
    but its 100% avoidable.

5. What do you cap bowls with?

I smoke dat shit before its got time to think about being capped.

6. oh cap it i just do it with my thumb

7. Probably his thumb, with some really sticky but it can happen.

But for real man just smoke that bowl down, use your lighter to cover the bowl if you have to.

8. actually i use a camels snus tin. It pretty much puts it out instantaneously.

9. #9 B-J-G, Feb 18, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

10. This happens to me all time time!
    It sucks too, because I wont notice that I dropped my bud, and Ill try and hit the bowl and be like... "Where the fuck did my herb go?!"

11. Hell yeah man! that happens to me too. that or the cap falls off n takes a chuck with it. never gonna find it in the shag carpet...

12. Or better yet when your shaking your grinder and it goes flying out your hand. At least the magnet kept the top on.

13. Ive done this before,
    sadly,
    the magnet on my grinder is broken:eek:

14. Try attaching it to a strong magnet in ur house. Sometimes magnets lose there charge.

15. Actually it broke off,
    so that's not much of an option.

Unless i was to magnetize the whole top of my grinder...
    but its aluminum...

16. Don't you hate it when somebody is smoking a bong for the first time and then blows outwards while they're about to light it and all the bud fucking flies out? Fuck that.

17. Sounds like your smoking with 12 year olds:p

18. Actually it was a girl that didn't know wtf she was doing. She almost put her whole mouth around the bong. I just face palmed, man.

19. You should always take the initiative to inform the ignorant,
    especially when they are handling glass...

don't just face palm and let them fuck up

That is a really good way to discourage someone
    from using the herb.

20. +Rep Man.
    Good answer, you know what it means to be a "Stoner"
    Its not just about "getting high" its about smoking the herb.