Don't ya hate it when.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by detailed one, Aug 29, 2011.

1. You have fucking cash for weed you phone your dealer...They dont fucking answer...

When they tell you to phone em at the time they tell you yes I know they have lifes but don't they want my beautiful stack of cash..

Fuck I hate this.:mad:

2. I want a beautiful stack of cash....

3. Ok come trade me an ounce for a nice stack of 20s. :)

4. Ok i will op. You never specified quality or if it had to be marihuana, so i will trade you 1 oz of apples.

OH AND YES OP, I FUCKING DO.

I have a crisp 100 dollar bill to spend on some fucking buds, and i can't get any today i think, maybe my friend can get me mushrooms later so we can trip i hope so!

5. hell yah i also hate it when i find baller ass hiding spots for my weed or pipe when im high and forget where they are when im sober

6. I still want my bag of weed...Its been almost 24 hours sober...:(

7. i feel your pain bro ive been sober for 2 and have 12 more to go unless i want to affiliate myself with this illegal next door which wont happen

he offered me coke,bars,ex,weed, and guns within twenty min of talking to him for the first time.....

8. sounds like a nice guy

9. he was but since ive been getting in trouble alot lately im trying to stay away from people that are offering me free guns and cheap drugs