Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont worry, just read this thread. Now.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Alphå, Jul 2, 2006.

1. I've been smoking different kinds of schwagg for a long time now (like 6 months). I couldnt get anythign decent, and it seemed to get worse and worse.

Finally I go and have my buddy get my a $50 bag of Boston's finest KB. It was pretty straight. My digital scale hasn't come in yet, but I'm guestimating it at around 3 grams. Very good bargain considering a half of bowl is plenty for my seemingly low tolerance. It'll probably last me until next friday (and I'm smoking someone up tomorrow).

I smoked a half a bowl and I'm baked. On that Weed Scale someone made up (and I think its a greatr idea), I give it an 8/10. But I dont feel too cloudy. Very energetic. Its definetly mostly sativa.

The fluffy, dark green buds are covered in crisp red hair. The petals are very sticky, and speckled white. You can see the THC glistening. If I had a lot of this, I'd probably make hash with it. Smells very piney, with just a little hint of skunk. Dealer said it was KindBud. ITs very kind... Very kind indeed.

And here are your pics.

Attached Files:

2. likes like about 2 grams of low quality dro.

3. Schawgger

4. the pics suck hard, but its not stress....not by a long shot.

5. Its very very fluffy. The stems are kinda soft... Not rigid is a better word. The buds peel right off the main stem.

I like it. Sorry I cant get you guys better pics... When I get a job maybe I can get a digital camera.

6. if your taking close up shots, switch the "flower" button on ( you probably know this already... but just in case :hello:)

7. Yeah it doesnt even have a macro mode.

8. hate to be a dick its better you know then keep getting ripped off, but thats no where near deff some of boston's finest and deff not worth 50 bucks. not really kind bud just low end commercial from canada. looks like a 20 bag maybe a 30 to me.

9. 1. Not all places have the same prices.

2. Thats a really low quality camera. If he had a better one with macro mode I bet there would be tonns of tircombes on it.

3. You can't tell how good bud is over the internet.

Peace
    Dannk!...:smoking:

10. Yes, you can actually see them sticking up off the bud and they're all crystaly and frosty. Its great. This is worth $50 when I've been smoking schwagg for months.

11. eh 50$ ...

i bet U can find it for 35-40

satrt lookin for other connections i bet u canb get it that cheap

12. Yeah I just got 2 new numbers this week. This was from one of them

13. 1.I'm in the northeast, farther from canada then boston

2. It doesn't matter , I can spot that bud fro ma mile away- canadian commercial, low grade at that

3.maybe you can't but you can atleast get an idea of the quality

14. Looks good to me (although a little short). If you're happy w/ it - that's all that matters.

Beggars can't be choosers, right? LOL naw - not exactly, but something like that.

15. Definately not schwag, I don't think I could smoke schwag for months on end, I would just not blaze if that's all I could get. Well maybe not, but I wouldn't be able to smoke stress like I do dank. Everday:bongin:.

16. that's tight dude.

the killer shit down here is compact as fuck,as that looks.

my 1/8ths that are always weighed out in front of me,are almost always one bud.

i personally,wouldn't pay $50 for that,but in some areas,shit happens,ya know?

you might smoke for the longest time then eventually just find someone with good shit,cheap,like i have.

peace.

- sir charles

17. beasters.

lis that all of it in the pic if so it looks like 2.4 grams

18. damn , I pay 15€ for that shit
    it sucks being american if you're a dopehead

19. Damn,some kids on this forum are harsh,fuck the haters.

20. Its ok, some people dont get it. I do, which is why I don't care.

<3