Don't want to die from cigarettes? Read

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Vexus, Apr 21, 2009.

1. #1 Vexus, Apr 21, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 21, 2009
    Just thought I'd share this with you guys since its helped me quit after 6 years.

Basically if you haven't heard of these new Electronic Cigarettes that provide you with alternative clean smoke.

It feels like your smoking a real cig because of the water vapor, its sort of like hooka smoke only CLEAN no tar no bad chemicals, and it even has a led that lights up as you drag that makes it look like a real cig.

I haven't smoked real cigarettes for 2 weeks now and in all the thought of a real cig just makes me sick now.

check em out, ElectronicCig - Electronic Cigarette, no tar, no health risks, save your life now

I love it not to mention all the flavors they have.. chocolate, newsport(newport), cherry, menthol, list goes on

I am also thinking of using canna oil in this thing. :D

Check out the how it works, has a nice video!

2. how about anything thats close to marb. reds? don't wanna look lol..

3. Hm maybe just tabacco flavor. Actually I think I've seen the liquid that refills in actual marb not sure if its reds though.

Honestly once you get use to it you will not want to smoke that taste anyway. Trust me.

4. But.. but.. I love my reds so much, I'd have sex with them if I could, I don't know if I could give that up!

5. Im interested, how much did it run you? are there cheaper versions anyone has used?

6. I am using the black one on the website, it cost me the price on the that site.

Yes there are cheaper ones but if you buy cheap they break very easily.. the think that vaporizes the liquid nicotine will burn out very fast.

Don't waste money do it right the first time.

7. Sounds interesting.

I don't smoke a lot. I still get a nicotine high, lol.

But for anyone who wants to quit, that sounds like good stuffs.

8. I smoke a pack of Newports a day and I can't wait until I get my cancer.

Not really I'm just addicted but I have no plans of quitting any time soon.

9. I was a heavy tobacco smoker. If I can quit anyone can. 13 years now.

10. I smoked for 2 years, and to quit I just removed myself and lived at my cabin for 2 months rather than at my appt where I was tempted to smoke. It worked and I haven't smoked in 9 months. Cold turkey is the only real way to quit IMO.

11. I agree, but some people don't have the option of going to their cabin, haha.

I say if you are going to quit any type of drug you should stop all together. Of course you will have withdraws and whatnot with anything, but eventually you will go back to normal. It make take a long LONG time, but make it a goal in your life and achieve that goal. The outcome will be worth it.

12. Brb, got to go smoke a Marlboro Red.. Full Flavor... 100.

13. I just don't know if I could puff on that thing at a party when I'm drunk. Not to mention that satisfactory cigarette after a line of yay.

14. Withdrawals from drugs such as heroin and seizures from benzo withdrawals can actually kill you.

15. Do they have Newport 100 flavored e-cigs? :D

16. no, just benzodiapine withdrawals can killy you lol but they suck all the same. this looks very legit. i'm not addicted but if i ever was i would hit this up in a second because dying by cancer would suck.

17. now if they had different strains of cannabis packets to put in this , I would never want to smoke anything else again , except this. a cig and joint all in one, portable and clean .. very pricey though, but hell with cost of smokes today at what 5-6 bucks a pack you could pay for this inside a few months.

18. Canna oil baby!

Think about it.. mix some cannaoil in your favorite flavored liquid.. be so fucking cool.

19. hmmm marloboro red 100's

good shit

20. If your going to insult your lungs, might as well go all the way.