Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't want to be intensly introspective, want that 1980's high I used to get!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Wayniac, Jun 25, 2021.

1. Grand daddy purple seems to give me the high you're talking about.

Everyone has given you good advice regarding letting the plants go as long as you can, cure for 60 days, but also make sure you're growing an indica strain.

• Like Like x 2
  2. Sativa's, at least I was told, are more of a brain high, not so much a body high. Sometimes when I smoke sativa's my mind will go on overdrive and I will be thinking all sorts of things and get really introspective. Indica is a little lighter on my brain and it always gives me a great body high. I usually feel very mellow when I smoke an indica and my mind doesn't go all over the place as much lol. I have heard some good strains being mentioned here. My favorite indica's or indica dominant hybrids are Tiger's Milk, Chem DD, GG#4, LA Chocolat, Heaven's OG, and Texas Butter to name a few. Anyway I can't add much more than that, a lot of good suggestions here but I hope you can find a good weed for yourself that does what you need it to do! Best of everything! Take care.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thats what i said.... just smoke less lol. nobody is forcing you to smoke a whole joint. just pack one hit at a time in a bowl until youre where you want to be.

4. Yeah, smoking less might be the way to go. Or maybe it's just the state of mind you've been in lately. Even subconsciously. I find sometimes when I've been repressing my depression or whatever I get like a sad nostalgia.