don't want it to big...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by ryguy10568, Apr 23, 2010.

1. I want to grow in the woods area, i have a spot with lots of light and stuff. i am growing it in a gallon pot and burrying the pot in the ground. I want the plant to be low and not huge like others i have seen. How can i do this?

2. idk if im saying this right but topin it right? anyone or tieing it down

3. low stress training

4. LST the plant! after ur 4 or 5 new leaf come in very slowly tip her over, get anything thats thick enough not to penetrate the stem or damage em in any way! she should start to swivel her stem as she grows do this from right to left, left to right. show me a pic of ur process but i highly recommend that u plant her deeper in the pot as well, grab some super thrive and use generaously with watering! dont top her, only if u want a weaker thc concentrate, less leaves and tops more energy travels into one top main cola, more stems more bushiness, more bushiness less thc, and also more attention from top views aka helicopters n such! also don give her to much sun light u need shade. thc is produced in marijuana due to a defense to ultra-violets, so shade with sun back and fourth will produce something magical.... hope i helped

5. i'll have to take pictures and keep you updated!

6. the easiest way to limit growth above ground, is to limit root growth below ground. control the rootmass, and the plant will stay small.

7. okay. thanks!

8. plz do, for an example look at my crop, she went under 12/?/2010:18/6 hrs with 2 35 watt CFLs black light to introduce ultras 1st n 2nd mnth, 02/?/10 3rd and 4th mnth, during her 3rdish month change her light cycle back to 18/6 to make her a little bigger, she jus stressed too much it stunted her growth but didnt kill her! this is her now.....> GC:how much yield can i get from this?
    u might laugh but shes blooming like crazy branches r starting to sprout from every grev simply cause the LST its good. but try not to top her to much. only when u have plants to waste like i did take ur time and try or learn one thing at a time! also wen tilting her push something against the top of the leaves or cola and ull have some strong fuckin bowls wont harvest as much but its better quality not quantity.... i always say

9. He's growing in the woods.

10. MrDayzd_420, I'm pretty sure that the line about "dont top her, only if u want a weaker thc concentrate, less leaves and tops more energy travels into one top main cola, more stems more bushiness, more bushiness less thc" is bs. Nobody would top, lst, or train in any way if it meant less quality/thc content. People train their plants to be bushy in order to have several main colas or branches at equal height as the main....not to decrease thc...

11. oh but but but ok i agree!