Don't vote

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, Aug 26, 2016.

1. The back room people (DNC in this case) pushing Biden sooo hard are gonna select a veep who will do their bidding as acting prez after they fix up the WH basement with a play room with a nice rocking horse for Joe.
    Trump handlers, maybe not quite so bad, , , ,

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Wtf dude - really??

So telling me that you were going to vote for me over last weeks candle light dinner was just a ruse to make me feel good; to put me in a good mood In hopes of getting lucky??! I bet you tell ALL your dates your going to vote for them! I cant believe I was that stupid!

By the way - I’m pregnant.

Dont call me again.

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 2
  3. Wait.

Are you going to keep it? I want to be a part of this. I'll go to the La Maz classes and everything. You don't have to do this alone.

• Funny Funny x 2
  4. Holy shit dude - LOL

Hey - have a good 4th of July weekend dude. This is about as American a weekend as it gets - cookouts and firecrackers FTW!

Pregnant lol

j

• Like Like x 1
  5. No cookout or firecrackers here. Well I do think dogs on the grill may be involved but that's about it.

Enjoy your weekend.

6. Maine red dogs with a crispy black char on a grilled top cut (never a side cut!) bun?!

9B21D534-41A0-47EF-800B-84385DA9E09D.jpeg

you too man.

j

• Like Like x 1
  7. How loud do they howl when on the grill?

8. Here's a tip. Take a butter knife and slice the dog a few times before you put it on the grill. Won't howl if you do that.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Rices Red Snappers?

Those are to die for man.

:smoke:

• Like Like x 1