Don't vote

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, Aug 26, 2016.

1. no my man I disagree he can't do wat they don't allow come on now he jus a puppet I'm sure they write his speech n shit jus like the rest of em
    you can be president long as you do as your told

• Like Like x 2
  2. No doubt brother.....idk y people dont understand how strong we cud b without even breaking laws...instead of voting everyone should pull there cash outta bank...then someone would here something...

• Like Like x 2
  3. poor guy and everyone says he black oh no with a white mom Muslim dad that's Arabic do sum research

4. I think we need r own checks n balances like a little civil war again..they actualy cared what the little guy thought wen he was willing to grab his hunting rifle...

• Like Like x 1
  5. Trumps def a jerk off but might push us into that needed war with poor n rich....with hilary it will b buisness as usual n thats y the powers that b back her....

• Like Like x 2
  6. I like the way you think kkeniff

• Like Like x 1
  7. No you won't

• Like Like x 5
  8. First of all, spell words. Secondly, just a resounding no to everything. Go talk to someone and get out of your own head.

• Like Like x 5
  10. Im a trained scout/sniper n marines little guy...i think i kno a lil more then u bout politics since i killd for this country

• Like Like x 1
  11. I fully support our troops but just because someone was in the military doesn't automatically make them a politics major.

• Like Like x 4
  12. We also don't know if he's bullshitting. Plenty of people online lie about being in the military.

• Like Like x 2
  13. Ok folks, let's get back on topic, please.

• Like Like x 5
  14. To those who disagree with my stance, why would a vote for Trump or Clinton be favorable to what I plan on doing?

Give me a reason to vote for whichever one of them you support. I'll try to keep an open mind...

• Like Like x 1
  15. I don't disagree with your stance. Personally I don't care if you vote or not. I just disagree that you're going to make a difference with yours by not voting. A president will still be voted on and there will still be a winner. You not voting is the most insignificant thing you can do. Tons of people don't vote, elections are still held and candidates are still choosen. Smaller amount of voters just means a smaller amount of people to persuade to a canditate. Much easier to get a convention of 20, instead of 20,000 on a candidates side. Hell just find a reason to get those 20 a tax break at each convention, make the other 19,980 no shows pay for it and the candidate is a shoe in. Even if you got everyone you could to not vote, even the mass majority of citizens it would still be insignificant. Elections will still be held, candidates will still be choosen. Even if it came to only the candidates family showing up to vote, it would come down to who had the biggest family and then the US is really fucked.

If a 3rd party candidate shares views you can get down with not voting for them is the last thing that should be on your mind. Raising awareness and support while casting votes is the only way to change things. But that requires dedication and we all know how hard it is to be actually dedicated to something. It's much easier just to do nothing...nada....zip.... lately the news talks about zero accountability alot.

• Like Like x 1
  16. One vote that matters is the Vault seed giveaway tshirt contest. Go vote!

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  17. Never said vote for me, though if you want Odin's blessings... Lol

• Like Like x 1
  18. I meant is the seed bank paying you to advertise

19. No... But as any good politician, if they do, ill get a lot louder!

• Like Like x 1