Don't vote

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Deleted member 506764, Aug 26, 2016.

• Like Like x 1
  1. If you would just listen in stead of being defensive, maybe then you would begin to understand the messages/concepts that have been brought to this thread. They are at least, as significant as any other political thread on these forums. They deserve consideration.

Also- News flash; the constitution can be, and is quite often overseen by laws, petitions, and city codes. Nobody gives 2 shits about the constitution except the stereotypically-ignorant southern folk who miss the "good ol days".

There are multiple protests and even riots happening in my city over this election. I would bet everything i have that more than half of the protesters voted. Please tell me, why are they upset? When THEY TOOK PART IN THE ELECTION

https://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?threads/1418173/

lovin u

2. I've read and considered every point being made in this thread. I still don't see how I shouldn't be allowed to complain about our political system.

As far as the rioters are concerned, I think it makes even less sense to riot at the result of an election if they didn't vote. They can't be bothered to vote but they can take to the streets when the guy they didn't want wins? Not that the people who voted should be rioting either. Any non-peaceful protest undermines your cause and creates an unsafe situation for all involved, especially bystanders.

And the Constitution is the foundation of our union. I take it seriously. All Americans should.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. you guys didn't vote and now we have a worn-out catchers mitt as president, it's all your fault.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Even if i voted he would still be president.

Garbage in, garbage out

• Like Like x 2
  5. I voted for... Bruce Wayne.... Mostly because this whole thing was a joke to me.

I only got out there to vote for the State questions, tbh. And hey, bud is legal in Mass now, yaay!

• Like Like x 1
  6. I was one of the many people who voted for Harambe

SeNt FrOm My•☆GaL@x¥ $5☆

• Like Like x 1
  7. Election is less than a month away. I'll be voting. No on question 1, Charlie Baker for reelection, and I'm not sure about the rest of my ballot.

Oh yeah, I'm not voting for Elizabeth Warren...

8. Don't vote?

That's what got us this shithole Administration in the first place.
    People not voting.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
  9. One of my mates suggested to me the other day that we should have some sort of a screening before letting people vote.
    A test to pass that proves your able to fully understand the choice ahead of you and have the common sense to be able to see through the lies.

I'm in Scotland so voting is extremely important. Our people are that fuckin moronic they listen to idiots from Westmunter telling us we can't make it alone.
    We have so much free power that the wind turbines regularly need to be turned off as they'll blow the national grid.
    We have an almost untapped resource of oil in our Scottish water.
    Own most of the fishing grounds for Britain and have a vastly higher proportion of exports per capita than England.
    Yet most of out people are that stupid that they listen to the lies about their pensions going or the NHS going. When Infact, as soon as the votes are cast, the English renige on absolutely every promise, absolutely every single gle time and the people are still stupid enough to follow.

If someone pisses on you and tells you it's raining but you turn round and say don't worry it's just rain that commin out of that massive penis then you are clearly not intelligent enough to be put into a position where you can influence how a country is run.

Sent from my SM-G850F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  10. Makes sense... i'm sure many who vote in the USA can't read or write but they can get revved up listening to an evangelical style fear & hate rally... they go to the polls and vote based on strictly emotion or because the candidate makes sense... obviously if he caters to their disgruntled needs with promises that won't be fulfilled...

Sometimes i think it would be nice living in Scotland... have a grandmother of Scottish descent... she was the most sane, energetic, pro active and animated in the whole fandamly ...

11. Scotlands a shite hole mate. Colonised by treturus bastards.

The pensioners are that stupid they all voted against independence because the BBC told them it was the only way to save their pensions.

Since doing so their pensions have been slashed and the age requirements raised to 68. The average age of death in Glasgow is 71!!!

The steel workers and shipyard workers all voted to stay with the uk because they were told all the shipping contracts would be lost otherwise....
    The contracts started dropping within a week and are now almost down to zero!!

The racists all voted to leave Europe because "the polish are stealing our jobs"
    Fuck me, if I lost out on a job to someone who didn't speak English I'd say it reflected a lot more on me than anything else.
    And now we're kicking all our own countrymen out of the European homes they've built for themselves and trying to sack half of our NHS staff that make sure we don't die.

The vast majority if us are that fuckin brain dead that we don't even realise that we live in the furthest thing possible from democracy.

Every single voting constituency in scotland voted to stay in the e/u. Every single voting station, in every single town, in every single bastard county voted to stay in the e/u and yet we were removed....
    And the same people are all standing by the fact that this was a democratic vote!!
    It's insane.
    I've lost a countless amount of friends since the referendum due to their political stance.
    We're fucked now.
    We own more oil than most countries in the world.
    We have that much free electricity from our wind farms that the English govornment pay the wind farmers to shut down because they'll blow the entire national grid!
    We own most of the brittish fishing grounds and a per capita larger percentage of farming grounds/ livestock. Not to count scotch and all the rest of our exports.

Yet the majority of Scots are that pussy whipped by their love of the English queen that they'd rather pay taxes to fund her lavish lifestyle than have unlimited free electricity!!!
    The free leccy is just the tip of the ice berg too.

There's many a billionaire will be fucked if Scotland leaves the uk.
    We already have our own laws.
    Our own language.
    Our own currency. Say what you want but go check the exchange rates for Scottish and English bank notes. Different exchange rate means different currency.

And yet we vote to hand all our money and resources over to the English and vote for us to live in poverty.

Better off going to benidorm mate. Scotlands a shite hole.

• Informative Informative x 1
  12. That sounds a lot like the United States of Amnesia to me... more and more are getting tRumpnotized and thinking 2 more yrs they will be feeling even more warm and fuzzy toward the despot in chief...

Sad how the masses are easily yanked around by those who pull the strings..

• Like Like x 1
  13. Yeah man. Too many people just believe everything they see on TV.
    On the subject there's something big happening with China just now.
    Don't know what but uk news has been slightly provocative recently.
    We're being told they have over a million Muslims in concentration camps and that most of the country is under hardcore police lock down. Religion has been made a jail able offence and that People are apparently having their homes raided constantly to make sure religion isn't being practiced.
    Sounds like a load of propeganda bullshit to me.
    Our news always is.

That Russian spy shit for example,
    nobody noticed we had a chemical weapons plant 8 miles down the road that admits to making the same novichock the was used in "the attack". The same novichock that a Swiss lab confirmed as being brittish made and 100% NOT of Russian origin.
    And nobody noticed that our little chemical weapons facility got an extra couple billion in funding the very next day at a time when we have tens of thousands of people relying on food banks to eat.
    America can't touch us when it comes to sheer blind ignorance like.
    You think you guys fucked up with trump but I'd put him in charge of my country before any brittish politician that's ever lived. At least he's openly a cunt. Not a snidey, sneaky bastard like the ones we employ that smile and pretend they're helping the world while they skull fuck you to death.

• Winner Winner x 1
    • Informative Informative x 1
  14. Maybe instead of voting all us workers should stop working until we get the power we deserve.

• Like Like x 2
  15. This article expresses the opinion of some of us having observed some recent elections... GWB & DJT come to mind, but it's also in politics all the way down to local level...Having said that, i've already voted in the mid terms...
    -----
    Rigging the vote: how the American right is on the way to permanent minority rule

"Voter suppression is one, but only one, loathsome tactic in this effort, which goes far beyond just winning one election. Minority rule is the result of interlocking and mutually reinforcing strategies which must be understood together to understand the full picture of what the American right wants to achieve."

Rigging the vote: how the American right is on the way to permanent minority rule | Ian Samuel

16. Would just end up with us all being skint.
    If you want power you need to control the services. Power, gas and fuel.
    If we all stopped buying from the main providers the govornments would lose out on billions per day due to the backhanders that keep these companies where they are.
    Once we control the services we could then demand anything we had enough voices to shout about and they'd listen.
    We won't though. 90% of us are just sheeple the will put up with it and stand in line like a good ol' cuckold bitch.
    Only time we've ever come together properly was 10 years ago when we got "Killin in the name of" by RATM to Xmas number one just to piss off Simon Cowell.

Again just use scotland as an example. We have that much free power from the wind turbines they need to be closed as they'll blow the national grid (including england).....all we've gotta do to get that unlimited free power all to ourselves is to just stop buying it from the English. They'd lose billions and cut their loses. Leaving us all thousands of pounds better off.
    But no. Wed rather pay the English for it cos that's the way it is and we're all too shitebag to just say NO!!

• Like Like x 1
  17. That is simply incorrect.

They get into office by votes, so there is absolutely no way non-voters are to blame for what voters did.