Don't vote for Mitt Romney

Discussion in 'Politics' started by thestonedstoner, Feb 1, 2012.

1. Here's why:
    [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YibZf7G3wjs]Mitt Romney on medical marijuana - YouTube[/ame]

Now, do you really want this cunt to be the President of the US? I know I don't. Tell your fellow blades; Spread the word.

2. Sickening. Why can't CNN show something like this?

3. There are more important things to worry about than weed. This is the least of my concerns with Romney.

4. Yeah, Romney will start a kind of WW3. Obama would do the same, but Romney is more upfront about his lust for war. War is on the agenda and why I am voting for Ron Paul because I cling to love... :hide:

5. Mitt shouldn't even be considered.
    Its as if everyone is choosing to ignore all his huge mistakes.

6. #6 mrgoodsmoke, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    Man I don't care who wants to legalize weed where and for whom when it comes to presidential races.

The fact is, I haven't had to go a day without weed because of any of these people in as long as I can remember. So it's just not an issue for me.

On the other hand, you're right. No one should vote for Romney. And while this is one good reason you've given. There are lots and lots of other, maybe even better reasons not to elect this guy. Or really anyone running on the GOP side.

See those people have to pander to a base.

You know when people online start talking about how christians are evil and religion is so bad and all that? Well the kind of behavior that those people are against, is typified in the actions of the far right. Now let's say one of those guys panders just enough to his base to get on the ticket, then he gets into office and changes his tune to something a bit more moderate. Not liberal necessarily, but moderate, as in, not extreme right. Next thing you know, he's not getting elected anymore. He's getting blocked by other politicians and shit who are willing to pander to that base.

Radical religious fundamentalists, and groups with radical economic theories and what have you represent a very, very small minority of Americans, but those small factions are strong and organized and therefore hold a disporportionate amount of power.

Make no mistake that those people are largely behind the GOP, and that the GOP is literally cumming in its pants over Romney right now.

He is the embodiment of the worst case scenario of the battle of morality versus capitalism. He thinks that people are numbers. He thinks that profit is God.

7. From what I've read, I don't think there are too many republicans in CG.

Mostly RPbots and Liberalbots.

8. The rich like mitt Romney. Sorry, but he will be president.

9. I already made a thread about this, but fuck yeah spread the word! This guy is an asshole

10. lmao not a chance in hell.

I seriously think Obama will get reelected, not because the majority will vote for him either, but votes will be spread out to other candidates he will win by default. :(

11. #11 thestonedstoner, Feb 1, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 1, 2012
    You're missing the point. This has nothing to do with the fact that he's against mmj. It has to do with how he responded to the guy in the wheelchair.

That man told Romney he has muscular distrophy and he would be die without mmj. Romney told him to smoke spice because he doesn't agree with mmj. Romney didn't even finish answering his question, he just ignored him and left.

I just don't want an asshole to represent and lead our country.

12. You are making no point. There is already an asshole in office and in truth, that guy was playing politics just as much as Romney was...

13. I'd vote for him over obama, not over ron paul though,

14. politicians never answer your questions, they always avoid them...this is just another example.

he should have said no just to please the audience but whatever

15. As if the only issue with this video is weed... Lets not even give a shit about the fact that he completely disregards this dying man in a wheelchair. It doesn't matter if he's asking about legalizing weed or treating other countries as we should... Mitt Romney is a piece of shit.

16. I don't think you read the rest of my post. But it's cool man.

17. That was back in like 07 yet no news station ever shows it

18. Romney cannot be president without the independants and Ron Paul supporters.
    Against Obama people would rather vote for Obama.

The republican party understands this, they just don't want Ron Paul to come in an fix things for good.
    They're riding the gravy train, if Obama wins, they win as well, establishment RINOs and Democrats alike.

19. [quote name='"dalars"']From what I've read, I don't think there are too many republicans in CG.

Mostly RPbots and Liberalbots.[/quote]

That's pretty much the internetz in general

20. Why would you vote Romney and not Obama? You do know they hold all the same stances? They are almost identical on almost every issue. One difference I found Is Obama wants to raise taxes on the rich 4% where Romney wants to raise it 0%.

I would rather write in Side show Bob then vote for either of those two clowns. Sorry, I don't like watching my country get destroyed by money\power hungry traitors.:mad: