Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont use a grinder...unless your rolling a spliff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Aug 14, 2011.

1. Use my grinder all the time.
    Only time I might not if I get some really good weed...and smoke out of the bong..seedless...goes into the bowl without being broken up, if it does (Like if it's mids or something) have seeds then since I gotta take the seeds out...I am going to grind it.

Grinder can make the most shittiest of weed a little better. But just a little...at least green hits don't suck to bad anyway. (And if it doesn't burn nicely grinder guarantee's a good even cherry.)

2. #82 thelamb, Aug 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Try to dry out ur bud a little.... It will make it less sticky.... That sux about ur dealer... Try to find a better one

3. Buddy you SNORT kief. THC is not water soluble, therefore it cannot be absorbed by nasal membranes. You have to be trolling. That's unbelievably retarded. Cows aren't people, and just because you have the being full of bullshit thing in common doesn't mean you digest plant matter the same.

4. if you grind it it will burn faster = bigger hits

5. I used to break up by hand, n I usually still do from time to time..

But now when I can, I use a grinder.. lol

6. Its thc that would be otherwise soaked up by the oils in your fingers...at least with a grinder u can use it later...

7. This kind of garbage makes my head hurt. Time to toke some ground up herb.

8. THIS. I always, yes that's right, ALWAYS grind my herb.

MOARRR KEIFF :devious:

9. I prefer to hot knife buds on a live plant. Screw any type of breaking down. I don't want to waste my precious trichomes.

10. Yeah, i just hold a blow torch up to my plants and inhale, that shit never even gets touched.

11. consider the grinder to be a bank. you have a deal with said bank, that whenever you deposit a check they put 5% of that check aside for you in a savings account. that money's still yours, you just not might not be able to get back a small percentage of that small percentage because the bank costs money on withdrawals (any THC that is stuck indefinitely in the grinder, which does happen but i can get any grinder i've had damn near clean).

so, on days when i think "goddamn it, i've spent all my money" i whip out that grinder and collect my savings.[/QUOTE]

Amen brutha! Haha that is the best explanation EVER!

12. You're not going to be any less high from a little bit of kief falling off.

Its not "pure THC" falling off, it's the trichomes. Almost ALL of the thc and cbd is in the bud itself