Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont use a grinder...unless your rolling a spliff

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dank., Aug 14, 2011.

1. You use a grinder to smoke cones....otherwise a spliff burns unevenly.

2. only reason i use grinders are to save up the kief for a couple months, then snort it.

railing kief propelled me into hyperspace...
    like i was LEGIT catapulted into another dimension. EXTREMELY psychedelic.....

even mixing 2 different kinds of buds get you higher, so imagine a few months worth of bud mixed... thats trichs from over 100+ different type of buds! I swear I got endogenous DMT released

3. only reason i use grinders are to save up the kief for a couple months, then snort it.

railing kief propelled me into hyperspace...
    like i was LEGIT catapulted into another dimension. EXTREMELY psychedelic.....

even mixing 2 different kinds of buds get you higher, so imagine a few months worth of bud mixed... thats trichs from over 100+ different type of buds! I swear I got endogenous DMT releasedd

4. Um, think I'll keep using my grinder. I waste more weed getting stuck on my fingers anyway.

5. #45 MayorMcStoned, Aug 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 14, 2011
    Snorting it huh?

Sorry to bear the bad news buddy, but im pretty sure youve been wasting your trichs, considering thc needs heat of at least 310f in order for it to release the hydroxl molecule, which in turn gives thc its psychoactive properties...
    Its amazing isnt it?
    those placibos can sure take you for a ride, huh? :rolleyes:

Edit: just saw that you hot rail thc, so I guess this works... Hows that work for ya? drip much? Or does it go down smooth?

6. i LOL @ your ignorance sir :laughing:
    this is why ive also gotten high AS FUCK from eating a LIVE Cannabis plant right? :rolleyes:
    This is why my dog has also got stoned from eating plain raw bud right? This is why cows who love to munch on cannabis buds have an oven ready to heat it up before eating it right? :rolleyes:

dont believe everything you read dude.
    THC heat-activation is one of the most popular myths.

7. I grind all my weed. Then, every few months, I scrape and brush the shit out of my grinder, then I smoke all the THC I get.

8. hum... Well dude, you and your dog can feel free to eat all the raw cannibus you want.

Myself? Id prefer to get higher with less, so I will continue burning my weed.
    Have fun snorting your thc homie, im sure it makes you look super cool too.

9. i just ground up my weed again and once again, not as high.(with my grinder)

its a 3 piece grinder with a kief collector with a small screen that doesn't collect a lot of kief

what a waste of a nug :(

10. Not a fan of spliffs. I use my grinder about 50% cause sometimes I just like breaking up by hand. Or i'll fuccs wit the scissors when i'm baked

11. ...where did you hear that?

12. This comment makes your thread just look trollish dude.

13. LOL @ people not using grinders.
    No hate ofcoruse break up bud how you want it ! But IMO grinder with a pollen catcher is an essential need !

Breaking up with your hands / scissors is a waste when you can be saving up kief which will eventually be made into hash !

14. grind for keif.
    vaporize the keif.
    your toasted as hell.

15. scissors. Sometimes, i like picking little piece by piece off the nug, and gently stacking the flackes of bud in my pipe. Most flavorful and potent.

16. I'm going to go with this because you have to be totalled to watch nyan cat for more than three or four seconds.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QH2-TGUlwu4]Nyan Cat [original] - YouTube[/ame]

17. Grinder is the way to go the bowl will roll really nice

18. There are a good number of reasons to grind up weed other than to roll a spliff...

1. Conservation. Buy two bags of the same size, weight, and potency. Grind one bag up, and smoke nothin' but nugs out of the other. See which one lasts you longer. (I tried this and the ground up weed last me twice as long, plus I got to make some bomb hash)

2. KIEF! (Assuming you have a good grinder with a pollen catcher, and if your at all serious about your weed you should have one. Best investment I've ever made.)

3. Whatever thc you think you "lose" from a grinder (which is impossible if you do an iso wash and make qwiso) you would also lose from it getting stuck on your fingers.

4. I'm gonna take a wild guess and say you've never smoked a straight up kief bowl. (I'm talking the size of a marble worth of compressed powder. Shit puts you on your ass.)

19. ground weed > un-ground weed

20. Fuck kief... I have a three piece grinder where the screen is attached to the bottom teeth, i just tore the screen out and made the entire bottom for ground weed storage. Besides, if i want kief, I'll go buy some.