Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont u hate..

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hollowbong, Sep 4, 2009.

1. When u friggin wake up in the mornin ready to just smoke up and u have 0 Bud then u hit up almost every person in ur contacs list trying to see who's good[lol] and no1's good but theres still that 1 guy in ur phone who sells but u dont really like to buy from him?

2. the last resort?

Its a fate worse than death.

3. fuck that guy

4. just hit the guy up and no answer turnin out to be a shitty firday

5. Grow it. You'll never have to deal with shady connects again :)

6. im srsly thinking about starting to but i have no place to really start it

7. buy in bulk man i buy 1/2 ounces (for me that is bulk.. i'ma semi broke college student haha) We smoke gravity bongs and vaporizers all day. I'm running low on my dank shit so i'm thinking about buying another 1/2. they last you a long time if you know how to smoke it right. but yea that situation really blows. The last resort contact for me always seems to be a kid who i use to hang out wth a little bit but not anymore so its akward... i hate it.

8. well after many calls i ran into some og kush 25 for a g

9. strain or not over 20 a g is sketchy...

take a good look at it before forking over you cash.