Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dont u hate when ppl think weed is worse than alochol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, Aug 10, 2011.

1. as they say, ignorance is bliss...

2. dont u hate it when ppl cant spel alochol or use bsic grmmar

3. I hate people like that. There's a group of kids in my school who think weed is like the worst drug ever, yet they drink every other day. I proved them wrong when I took a test (high) and passed while they failed.

4. if only weed wasn't the only thing that was so obviously misunderstood...

i hate living in modern day society :(:smoking:

5. YES I HATE IT!! It is a dead give away it's like dude you have obviously never smoked pot so you don't even know what you're talking about.

6. lol really so you would rather live in the 1800s? 1950? 1700s? yea cause people were so liberal and open minded back then. Dumb statement dude.

7. Actually the 1700's were pretty liberal and open minded compared to the 1800's and early 1900's. Granted not nearly as open minded as today, but on some issues they were actually more liberal than we are