Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dont u hate when ppl think weed is worse than alochol

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by wanmower, Aug 10, 2011.

1. Good ol' San Francisco people.
    :smoke:

2. You get drunk off alcohol because the alcohol is actually poisoning your body...

3. I can't stand when people put down weed yet drink everyday and it makes them act stupid and angry most of the time... not saying everyone who drinks gets angry but its an observation. i never met an angry toker. My ex said I was going nowhere in life because I smoked... I graduated college with a double major and was able to find a decent job, was extremely involved in organizations and she had the nerve to knock me because I enjoyed a little smoking on the side... a little smoking during my leisure time never hurt anyone.

4. The problem with ganja is that people are scared of it. They don't have enough information. 1 day, someone waked up and said marijuana was bad. Now everybody thinks it. I prefer smoking weed everyday than drinking alcohol everyday. Weed doesn't make you an Angry Hulk.

5. I hate that.. Does weed ruin your liver, make you violant, and give you a hangover? No..

6. I am excited you said that.

7. Weed and alcohol are both nice to me. :)

8. I asked a girl which would be more attractive; owning a vineyard or being a master grower? She said vineyard because not only does she like wine but she is very interested in the wine making process. I told her what is so interesting about the distillation of sugar and she got all mad saying it was more than that and about charring the barrels and bs like that haha :D

9. I don't HATE people who think that but I do feel sorry for them in a way. Probably become alcoholics in some way or another. It is very naive when people say that, it really makes no sense at all.

Alcohol melts your liver, its not good for you and being drunk is not a very good feeling. Maybe the first hour of being nice and drunk is alright but then it gets old and annoying. Why I get a little buzzed off a shot and a few beers and smoke some bud to really get high. That is a great high and little to no hang over.

10. Let's not spread the hate but knowledge instead. Then let's hope they turn that knowledge into wisdom.

11. Weed + other psychedelics > Alcohol > Opiets/stimulants

12. I hate it to people who say why do you smoke I would never do that but are drowning there livers with alcohol almost everday

13. This ^^ I'm all for advocating weed over alcohol as it is definitely a safer drug, but I hate how these threads always turn anti-alcohol, where people start demonizing it. Sure it can ruin your liver, but only if you abuse it over literally years-decades, you can't binge drink on the weekend for a few months and fuck your liver(unless you drink enough to get alcohol poisoning).

My point is, alcohol has it's drawbacks but it's still an awesome drug if used responsibly. I do prefer the weed overall, but alcohol has it's place for me too.:smoking:

14. the difference between an alcoholic and a pothead is that potheads can still be successful and get shit done. every single alcoholic that i know is literally fucked up in the head and seem to have huge im-better-than-everyone-so-fuck-you egos.

in the end fuck it, who really cares what they think. let them be ignorant bastards.

15. Who is that girl in your avatar?

16. You just gotta be educated. Weed does not kill brain cells. Alcohol does. Alcohol causes violence and weed prevents it

17. #38 vick44reed, Aug 11, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    that's what I'm sayin! weed 4 life

18. Story of my life. Old friends of mine get on their fucking soap box about how bad bud is. One chick who my old friend hangs with is known for forcing guys to quit and being the "If you smoke, I'm not hanging with you" kinda person. Yet she talks about getting hammered all the time like it's some fucking badge of honor. They introduced me to one of their friends. Surprise surprise, the doucher talks about how shit faced he gets but the second he found out I smoke he gave me a dirty look and says "weed does some bad shit" Oh, like your lifestyle of slamming down everclear and bragging about blacking out is so holy and safe? The fuck is wrong with people?

19. Yea I get annoyed with ppl like that, I've encounter many!
    However you don't hear in the news "teens died in a car accident due to MJ"
    Or "person X killed person Z while under the influence of weed"
    But you do hear about violence and accidents due to alcohol ALL the time!!
    Or other harsher drugs but weed is weed, all natural :p