dont u FUCKIN' HATE WIND~/////////~

Discussion in 'General' started by young_smokey, Oct 18, 2004.

1. FUCK I HATE WHEN ITS WINDY HERE// cant smoke shit with wind botherin'.......... about 3 hits only in an hour thanks to tha fuckin' wind,lol~~~~~~~shit sucks~~~~~~~~~~~~~BLAZE IT~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. ...you should get some walls put up around your house. Wind kicks ass, especially when you have a kite.

3. if your not incompotent you can smke in the wind. I smoked like 3 joints while sailing in 20mph winds with ony some trouble facing the right way to light the lighter.

4. Yup, smoke a blunt or a joint, after you light it you'll have no problems.

5. I kinda like wind. And as for smoking...a j can be smoked even in strong wind.

But if you don't like js...check this out:

http://shop.grasscity.com/shop/grasscity/MISP20.html

My buddy has got one. If you manage to get it lit (Zippo or summin), you can smoke it in a hurricane :smoke:

6. hmm.. if its sunny out, light your weed with a magnifying glass. wind doesnt effect light, though it is hard to pull off.

otherwise, just bring an umbrella with you man, perfect wind block. or put your head inside your shirt, light the joint in there, then bring it out again.

7. if its real windy id say go bake out your car

8. jet lighters..
    heh a bit off-topic but once i pulled off a killhit in the wind.. i had to move my head in the direction of the wind but i got it.. :D

9. :eek: Wow man, that must take some skill, i can hardly pull one off anywhere.

10. Wind does feel great on a warm day but it sucks when your out in a boat fishing. I guess wind has its pros and cons.

11. :eek: Thats sheer genious!!!