Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't trust hoes.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GixaRed, Dec 17, 2017.

1. Man I'm so fucking pissed. I check my weed EVERY time I buy. Had my last 30$ and decide to buy some. New chick ive never met drops off to my house and I swear when ever I buy weed I check it EVERY TIME. The one fucking time I forgot to check I got fucking wet grass. Money is really hard to come buy and I tipped her aswell. I cant do shit because she has lots of contacts and my address now. Fuck man someone get me in a better mood please. [​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G950F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
  2. Stings even more because I'm poor as fuck and need weed for my anxiety

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. How many milligrams is that?

• Funny Funny x 6
  4. #4 GixaRed, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2017
    At the end I'm the winner. Bitch is like 15 selling fake weed with her mum who is like 50 and drives a fucking 500$ car. They are no life losers im a fucking winner.

Atleast not rn..

• Winner Winner x 1
  5. I posted here cos I needed to get rid of my anger and relate but yall cheeky mother fuckers just roasting me

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. UPDATE: She said she had real sticks in her car but BECAUSE I ASKED HER TO COME TO THE FRONT DOOR SHE RIPPED ME OFF. I even said ill tip if you just come to my door. Man fuck bitch. Worst part is I could fuck them up so easily but they got my address and are ONLY tough because they know people.

• Funny Funny x 2
  7. Is her mom hot?

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. I have no weed and have to stay sober so I can't talk tooooo much shit. Hahaha

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  9. OP heres the weed I'm smoking on ;)

IMG_20171010_151010.jpg
    :smoking::smoking:

• Like Like x 5
  10. Join the club

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  11. Go round her mum's and fuck her in the ass

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. Don't want aids

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Who told you to trust a hoe in the first place?

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I got some really awesome bud if that's a consolation. I think I'm gonna roll one laugh at you and play some fallout.

Maybe a joke helps you.
    Two german jews were exiled to London. 1.Jew: why are you reading that nazi newspaper?
    2. Jew: they say we're controlling the world that's better news than what you read elsewhere

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. #17 Joker1121, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    deleted

16. #18 Joker1121, Dec 17, 2017
    Last edited: Dec 19, 2017
    • Funny Funny x 1

17. That's all gone now dude :sad: picked up some Sour Diesel earlier though;) the nugs don't look as good as that stuff i had but it's still good weed:smoking:

IMG_20171217_172406.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  18. Sorry, I'm laughing, but it's a terrible joke!

• Funny Funny x 2