Don't trust drunk people!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by GOLA, Sep 13, 2009.

  1. Ok long story short I have a three stage grinder with a "pollen catcher at the bottom. Well My dumbass friend pushed the screen down into the keef and breaking it, so i took it out, it came with a new screen I just cant fix it HALP ME.:smoke:


    this is where the creen should be under the horse shoe thing... any one have any idea who to get that piece off so i can put the new screen in?
  2. kannastor grinder? those are a royal pain in the ass to replace the screen. you have to have some type of pliers or the actual tool they make. you have to squeeze the circle things together and take that out
  3. get pliers, smash shit in . be a champ
  4. they are called snap ring pliers if you are going to buy some. You may be able to get it with some needle-nose pliers depending on the strength of the snap ring.

Share This Page