Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont think i could do it yet but..

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by boredjim8, May 1, 2006.

1. You can give shotties to yourself by cupping your hands around your mouth to catch the smoke, and then breath it all in through your nose. Getting the joint/blunt in your mouth without burning yourself is mad easy too, just make sure you blow all of the ash off before you try it.

Its definitely much better if you can get a hot chick to do it for you though.

2. yea sounds intense, ive never tried a shotgun before.

I wouldnt really want to though, sounds weird and i'd rather just relax/

3. I love shotties.

And seriously, if you say you dont like shotties 'cause youre getting 3 inches fron another dudes face, man you must be really insecure about your masculinity. The other guy isnt going to kiss you, he isnt trying to either. And if he does, crack him in the damn face, stop being a puss, shotties fuck you up!!! :smoking:

4. Haha doing shotties isnt extreme or anything... Its just as relaxing as taking regular rips and gives you something fun to do to mix it up every once in a while.

5. i know of those as a blast from the past

6. :laughing: Great line.