Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont suppose I can buy off any of those fancy Californian dispensaries without California ID Can I?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by TheLostMan, Nov 3, 2014.

  1. I have medical cards from two different dispensaries here in Canada, I'll be in California for about two weeks.

    Since I don't live there I only have Canadian ID and all that stuff. I'm pretty SOL as far as that goes aren't I?

  2. #2 SkunkWoodz, Nov 3, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 3, 2014
    Best thing you could do I would think would be to arrange something ahead of time.  Call around and hopefully be able to work something out.
    If you can't, its super easy to score something in California anyways.  I got some off craigslist when I was in the bay area
  3. No, you cannot receive a valid Prop 215 Medical Marijuana Recommendation Card without being a Californian.

Share This Page