Don't steal this kids weed! HAHAHA!!!!

Discussion in 'General' started by Meachumz, Feb 27, 2007.

1. Haha I noticed that too.

2. Yeah, he obviously didn't read the rules.

And *somebody* obviously tipped off the admins ;)

3. Turn your volume down...

4. my god that was pathetic. if i had someone in a full mount, i wouldn't be trying to move his arms to punch him. i'd just start raining elbows.

5. Lol, you act like weed is a painkiller. Physical activity isnt hard when your stoned, stop whining.

:hello:eric:hello:

6. For once the white guy wins.

7. he kind of rubbed his elbow on the other guy for a while if that counts.

"you aint done till i get your weed homie" hahahahahaha

8. I saw one on nontoxic and this kid got beat up in front of his dad it was the funniest thing ever and the dad is like your all a bunch of losers or some junk I was burnt out. These fights are getting ridiculous though some don't realize how screwed they are when there dad says "oh shit thats my son....wtf" or its used in court. They always fight like women too.

9. that shit was weak

10. Don't that sum it up? :smoke:

11. I truly would do anything I could to get out of a fight if I were to be stoned. I will not fight when I am stoned sorry. Oh and R_M, that is pretty messed up that you tipped off the admins to get this kid banned for dissin you. That is called being a tattle tale, it's because lil billy joe threw sand at you during recess, and you run to the nearest teacher and tell. it's immature But the rules are rules. Would you tell the police if someone were to be smoking mary j by your house? I sure hope not.

12. say, man...he was making immature comments, and acting like a little spoiled kid who did't get his way, AND he was 17... thats enough for anyone....he didn't belong here, and his post shows this

13. Hmmm that's assuming a ton.

A friend and member actually tipped me off that he was 17 after laughing at his antagonizing and reading his profile.

Then I tipped off the admins.

Sorry bro, but I love this community, I'm not going to let some stupid, immature minor fuck it up for everybody else.

Unlike marijuana prohibition laws, I agree with SuperJoint's rules. I think it certainly helps us maintain this wicked cannabis community, and I'll help out wherever I can.

That doesn't give you a license to make bullshit up and speak like I've provided you with any kind of explanation. Maybe you should ask first next time.

There are tons of other people who have tried to antagonize me -- I don't make a personal vendetta out of it :rolleyes:

14. Why are you calling yourself "this kid"? You were banned for a reason, Meachumz.

"Tipped off the admins"...LOL!!!

15. Just a question...you care that he was banned why? Clearly, if you had any knowledge of the rules you would understand... :rolleyes:

16. word

they dont know how to fight fuck that thats nto even a fight no blood wtf like one hit a minute

I fight best when drunk im hella stronger

17. Way to contradict yourself

:hello:eric:hello:

18. That white dude could've seriously fucked his shit up . Seriously. If nobody else was there I think he wouldn't beaten that kid until he was in the hospital, man.

19. R_M has a lot more say than you, bro. and a lot more impact on GC. R_M owns you. He insight on everything on here is simply amazing . ( I'm not sucking up, I'm too lazy for that ) .

His profile said 17 hahahaha

20. Fight was weak at best. who ever else said it was right, if I was there, im down to whoop both theyre ass.