dont steal my great idea

Discussion in 'General' started by ca_dro, Mar 17, 2009.

1. ok here is my great idea and kind of my dream. its gonna b called fruity pebbles. first i will grow about 8 different strains of weed, the purplest purple, the brightest red kush, the bightest strains of green pink even blue weed. i will grow at least 100 lbz of each, then collect all the kiff from each kind and press the kiff into little fruity pebblez so i will have enough to fill up a real box of fruity pebbles. then ima be blowin bac 4 real. and i will put assorted color gram size buds of the color weed into bags like fruity pebbles and hand them out

2. haha sounds like a plan

3. im pretty sure any idea that starts out with "first grow 100 lbs of multiple types of weed" is gonna be a hard one to steal

4. Yeah i think this is more of a dream rather than an idea.:rolleyes:

5. #5 MoonJuice, Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 18, 2009
    Sorry, I had this exact idea last year. Only I'm going to every-single supermarket in America and stealthfully removing the cereal from the box, measuring each piece and replacing with weed of both the same color and size. I'll then go through rigorous years of training so I can bypass security and personality deliver a package to the White House. After-wards there will be a major buzz going around("Buzz" Whoa-Oh!) about how above-average the latest batch of FP was, and when the time is right I'll pop-out and reveal the truth. The President will be dumbfounded and agree that anything that tasted that good shouldn't be illegal and will legalize it with the quickness which will subsequently lead to me getting ownership of Fruity Pebbles in which I will trade for Cinnamon Toast Crunch so I can eat it the rest of my life. BOO-YAH!

*Drives off laughing manically*

6. Yea a Wet Dream.

7. haha:D

8. Well, your dream/great idea has been stolen. Thank you. Now in the future I will rolling in the money like Scrooge McDuck.

9. I can't rep you again, apparently, or I would :p

10. idk about the whole 100lbs part but... That would be so badass.