Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't smoke often, but making me paranoid?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by GeorgeyT, Apr 4, 2012.

1. i was wondering if anyone could give me any advise.. when i first started smoking weed, about a year and a half ago and about once or twice a week, it was amazing, every high seemed to give me a beautiful euphoric experience. But then after about 2 months of this, i was drunk and went for joint. I smoked way to much and i then had the worst experience ever in my life. I was sick, passed out and had a massive panic attack.
    I was then put into a state for de-realisation and de-personalization and suffered with minor cases of PTSD caused by the panic attack for about 2 months afterwards.
    Thus i gave up on the weed for about 6 months but i've slowly just kind of got back into it (about twice a month recently). but every time i have smoked it since this awful experience, its just made me have a high that made me paranoid and anxious when around people, but then when i'm on my own its just a dull high that gives me no buzz at all.
    Obviously i want to get back into weed and i'm wondering if anyone has had simular problems to me that can give me advise into getting my good highs back?
    thanks guys :smoke:

2. Drinking and weed just doesn't work for some people. It works for me doe! :)

3. Hate to say it but maybe it's not meant to be anymore. I'd you suffered from PTSD then your body is probably having weird effects. But before you call it quits, you should try it in different ways, such as indica or sativa, edibles, hash, oils, vape

4. Good luck btw :smoke:

5. hmm maybe, or maybe i'm just getting anxious everyone i go to smoke that the same might happen again, so it ruins my high, idk. I'm going to try again this weekend and hopefully they'll be some improvements and i'll make sure i'll be in a positive mind space. but thanks :)