Dont sleep on the Vaporblunt Pinnacle

Discussion in 'Vaporizers' started by SiDankies, Oct 21, 2013.

1. I know many people like to talk Solo and Pax. I own a Solo and i have used a Pax before. Vaporblunt has made one hell of a portable that should be in talks with the Solo and Pax. They have two models the standard Pinnacle or the Pinnacle Pro. It is an extremely stealthy portable unit. 

Most people think it is not capable of producing huge clouds but they are wrong. The pinnacle comes with "bullets" its what you put your herb in. Anyways if you get the packing method right this thing can produce clouds near a Solo level. The taste is not as good as a Solo but better than a Pax. The cleaning is just as simple as a nice iso soak. 

For the price more people should be aware of this unit. Check out the pinnacle pro thread on fuck combustion to see the great reviews 

2. No one ever talks about it on here, but I dont really know why. Im should be getting to try one out in the near future.

Plus I believe the pinnacle water tube attachment is still on sale for $50 with the PNWT50 discount code.

3. #3 CentiZen, Oct 21, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 21, 2013
    It's a polarizing little vape. Many people like it, but I feel that it is an underperforming vaporizer when compared to it's competition, especially the Inhalater - of which the Pinnacle is an heavily 'inspired' by. 

The way it is designed now, the heated air stream coming from the heating element is very laminar, with very little turbulence. Because of this, most of the air simply takes the path of least resistance, going around the outside of the herb instead of penetrating deeper into it. Because of the lower heat penetration, it's clouds are smaller than most of the other vapes.

Some people might love it, but I see no reason to get one when you can get the Inhalater XP for a similar price and get the much better battery life and performance. 

4. Like i said you get bigger clouds by packing the bullet a certain way its a learning curve like most vapes have. 

What is your method for packing the bullets? I was looking for a nice portable vape between the pinnacle pro with the glass showerhead attachment or the pax. I decided on the pinnacle..any tips?

6. I like them alot..especailly with the hydro tube attachment!