Dont Ruin It For The Rest Of Us.

Discussion in 'General' started by NealCaffery, Mar 20, 2006.

1. Cottons knows the score lol it's text on a screen

then again not much offends me in real life either so we may be a dyin' breed :D

2. Theres a reason ive been gone, lame threads lately.. and the dro around here is bomb right now so im faded always..

3. Ehh.... sorry for contributing to moronism I'm a cranky person sometimes. :eek:

4. i hate to be the one to start some bickering... i just want to come here and laugh, cry, run around the house and tell everyone to join my in front of the monitor to watch yet another of debauch lug splitting clears....anything but open a post and see someone bullying other people... in real life, that doesn't fly at all, and to see it on a chill forum bugged the crap out of me

the end of this thread is promising though...everyone seems to be checking themselves and regrounding...yay! :smoking:

5. I have more seniority than he does and i don't try to speak for that moderators.

6. i was just trying to use a respectful tone.... not saying that because someones been here longer they inherit mod/super mod privileges

7. holy smokes, you have some positive rep.

haha, congrats Hoast.