don't really like being high

Discussion in 'General' started by notorious420, Aug 11, 2009.

1. when i smoke lately, i just feel weird. i don't laugh alot, or enjoy music more, or like movies more. i just feel weird. i have never really LOVED my highs but lately i dont even like them at all. is there any hope for me

2. then don't smoke

3. Pretty obvious answer op

4. You've obviously built up some sort of tolerance...I say take a week or two, maybe even a month off from smoking...after the break try it again, and voila! You'll love it all over again!!!

5. Yup, that's your brain saying it's t-break time. If you don't want to stop, at least switch from Indica to Sativa or vice versa.

6. all that needs to be said.

7. ya u may have a tolerance to it or the bud your smoking isnt as good

8. the dealer doesnt tell me if its indica or sativa, he just says how strong it is pretty much

9. Too bad, there isn't any hope at all for you. You have failed at smoking.

10. Yo, you might need a t-break.

And the potency of your weed probably matters...

Your guy likely won't tell you if it's sativa or indica because he probably doesn't know.

Sometimes if I am way too baked I get all quiet. I still laugh and stuff, but I can barely stay awake sometimes, lol.

What's your preferred method of cannabis consumption? It matters, I think. I smoke a joint, I feel chilled out and good to go, but if I smoke a couple bong loads, I feel detached and good to go, hahaha.

I'm sure if you take a t-break and maybe just switch your smoking method, it COULD help. If not, maybe you should stop for a while, or permanently. I really doubt the latter will happen, lol... but good luck to you.

11. Get better weed?

12. #13 jack herra, Aug 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2009

^^he's all about that life,OP you should be more like this guy.

13. idk but he looks ganster

14. You guessed right.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fd9Mg1ifY6c]YouTube - Throw some D's (Dirty)[/ame]

15. ahahahaha Rich Boy acts like he smokes weed...... but we all know he doesn't

16. Try to buy some diff weed, you probably got some shitty shit. No one likes the high from shwag.

17. If you don't enjoying being high, then why the hell are you smoking? Jeez some people are dense.

18. then ur a diffrent type of stoner
    u shud smoke only with friends