Don't pipes get you higher then bongs?

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by TazzLAzz, Dec 2, 2011.

1. No capitalization or punctuation?

2. No, and I'm sure it wouldn't work well enough to have any potency to it. THC is around a 7 out of 10 in terms of non-polarity. Just because something is soluble in another solution does not mean that all of the former product will be lost through the transition...

3. [quote name='"dali elephant"']

Look at it as sipping a whiskey versus taking shots of whiskey. You can consume the same amount, but you're going to be more fucked up from the shots in the end. You will intake more THC with an unfiltered device than you will with a filtered pipe, but that does not directly relate to the level of stoned you feel. Vaporizers provide the most THC of any smoking apparatus, anyhow.

However, you are correct in that a considerable amount of THC is lost in the water filtration process. Do your research, blades! Bongs have the lowest tar to THC ratio.

California NORML/MAPS Smoking Device Study[/quote]

This guy has made the best enology yet, if op still doesn't get it, I give up....

4. [quote name='"DojaCFR"']Wow...I log on to see this is STILL going?

At first I was kinda annoyed, then mad at the sheer stupidity and ignorance of this thread.

But now its just amusing that no matter how many people state or show evidence of simple science...its not right.

Lol..carry on[/quote]

Ahahah that's EXACTLY how I felt too, now it's just funny to see how stupid op is.

5. Bro why don't you get a life? How exactly am i stupid? You haven't been able to prove anything that i have said wrong yet. Just because you have the majority behind you doesn't mean that you are right. And in every post you insult me. Shows how smart you really are.

You haven't even posted one informative post in this thread. At least some of the other guys had valid arguments. You haven't said shit. Just stop posting here. You aren't contributing to the conversation. Go find some where else to insult people online.

6. I just throw my pipe in my grinder and then smoke it out of my bong.

7. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Bro why don't you get a life? How exactly am i stupid? You haven't been able to prove anything that i have said wrong yet. Just because you have the majority behind you doesn't mean that you are right. And in every post you insult me. Shows how smart you really are.

You haven't even posted one informative post in this thread. At least some of the other guys had valid arguments. You haven't said shit. Just stop posting here. You aren't contributing to the conversation. Go find some where else to insult people online.[/quote]

This thread has literally answered any question you asked

YOU, my slow friend, need to take some reading comprehension lessons.

8. Holy shit OP is retarded

9. If you think this thread is stupid, go read Ops other threads

10. I prefer bongs over pipes. The smoke is much cooler when smoking with a bong. I'm not sure of which gets you higher.

11. Shit man, I said that like 15 pages ago lol.

12. [quote name='"Connorjbp"']If you think this thread is stupid, go read Ops other threads[/quote]

I know what ill be doing later tonight....

Attached Files:

13. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']

Bro why don't you get a life? How exactly am i stupid? You haven't been able to prove anything that i have said wrong yet. Just because you have the majority behind you doesn't mean that you are right. And in every post you insult me. Shows how smart you really are.

You haven't even posted one informative post in this thread. At least some of the other guys had valid arguments. You haven't said shit. Just stop posting here. You aren't contributing to the conversation. Go find some where else to insult people online.[/quote]

[quote name='"BurnAFewDown"']

Here I'm going to explain this really slowly to you....

"At a low temperature gas molecules travel, on the average, at slower speeds than they travel at a high temperature. So, at a low temperature the molecules have, on the average, less kinetic energy than they do at a high temperature. Lower speeds, lower kinetic energies."
    http://zonalandeducation.com/mstm/physics/mechanics/energy/heatAndTemperature/gasMoleculeMotion/gasMoleculeMotion.html

I'm studying to be a biology major so I have taken many science classes so I'll explain this even further. At low temperatures gas molecules move slower, know what that means? It means it's more dense. I hope you don't think that it means there is less THC when it says it has a lower kinetic energy, because you'd be basing that with no fact and would be completely wrong...

Anyway... When it travels through the water, it cools. And what does that do? Lowers the speed of the gas molecules, making the hits more concentrated, which means you take more smoke and THC in, unlike when you smoke out of a pipe because the molecules are moving around faster.

Now we watch as you try and argue with facts that's I've sourced.....[/quote]

There^ I actually cited evidence. I have fact right there. Where have you backed up anything you've said, and considering no ones agreeing, that just furthers my point of you being wrong. You can't just say something and say it's right and shoot down people with facts. What makes you right? Find the studies and then I'll believe you and apologize. Until then, your wrong......

14. [quote name='"DojaCFR"']

I know what ill be doing later tonight....[/quote]

Bahahaha that hilarious

15. [quote name='"BurnAFewDown"']

Bahahaha that hilarious[/quote]

Well, im not one to hate on anyone...this thread was a little different just due to the sheer ignorance of common knowledge and the public opinion or statement of said knowledge.

Reading through some other threads shows that a few other times he may provide a few laughs, but overall I don't think its anything worth hating or dogging him for..

Still, this thread wins.

16. Either he is a new breed of troll...

or a new breed of retard.

17. [quote name='"olylongbord11"']

Either he is a new breed of troll...

or a new breed of retard.[/quote]

Attached Files:

18. OH GAWD HES A NEW BREED OF RETARD TROLL

Lol.

This thread is so fuckin ridiculous

19. [quote name='"TazzLAzz"']
    You could smoke a gram in under 2 minutes using a pipe. That would be harder to do with a bong.[/quote]

I really feel like you cant smoke a g out of a pipe in under two mins unless you completely wasted the smoke and
    Just blew it out after a second and repeatedely took hits.

To answer your question, just as everybody else has clearly stated for you and you still just "dont get it", the amount of thc thaf is lost is so small that trying to determine how much less high youll be is impossible. It depends on tolerance. Some
    People can take one hit from a bong and
    Be ripped off their ass. In the end, you will get high. After a bit of smoking, and with a high tolerance, trying to get "more" high by changing between a bong or a pipe wont really matter

Please listen to the feedback from
    The other blades, this thread is really pointless