dont pick wild shrooms

Discussion in 'General' started by waterhurley, Aug 28, 2006.

1. so my friend and i were in the woods 2 days ago blazing. he was a couple sheets to the wind. around here its very customary to smoke if ur drunk. well anyways, we start walking down this path to the waterfall(not flowing right now. only flows in fall and in the spring. it also flows if the lake gets too full durring mid sumer) and find a rock on the ledge of the waterfall to sit on. its prolly 50-60 feet down if we were to fall. ive been doing it since i was like 6 so i feel comfortable. i start climbing down the ledge a little and i find some random mushrooms. and i know NEVER eat wild shrooms. i point them out to my friend and he says "grab a couple and lets look at them". so i grab 3 and bring them up to where he was sitting. they looked EXACTLY like the psyilocybin sroom i get from time to time. i still wouldnt touch them with anything more then my fingers.

i look over and my friend just ate 2 of them.... guess what... he started to trip about 40 mins later. i didnt really bealive it was a trip and thought it was placebo up untill he started talking aobut things that i normally talk aobut when im tripping. about 2 hours into it he started to throw up.

i grab 5 more of the shrooms and bring them to one of my buddies who studies mushrooms as his job. turns out they WERE psyilocybin and were safe to eat. he thinks my buddy started puking becuase they were fresh and he ad alcohol in his system

so NEVER touch random mushrooms but i just happen to get lucky to trip(lol) upon these. right now theyre drying up and once theyre all shriveled, im gonna have some fun :hello:

AGAIN, NEVER pick wild shrooms

2. a happy ending :)

3. i took a carrier bag full of wild fly agaric home 1 time & put them on newspaper to dry out.
    I put them on top of the kitchen cupboards & left them there for a few days.
    When I next looked at them they had turned into a vile black goo & were alive with long leathery maggots :/
    Same with wild psilocybin.... Used to find shitloads of them on the local horsefields.
    Seems they like horses!
    But if u look closely, they are full of tiny white maggots.
    U've probably seen them if u've brewed them up & made tea with them?

Just another reason why not to eat wild mush! ;)

4. lol sweet :D

5. no shit.... i didnt even read all the posts, hah, just the title of this thread... and my answer is... "no shit".... its near impossible to identify wild mushrooms growing, the differences can be so minute between good mushroom and bad one that puts you in the hospital, its a stupid ass risk.

6. Your friend is a moron, a lucky moron but a moron none the less. Just dont eat wild shrooms jesus...I would assume its common sense but I guess not.

7. damn your buddy is lucky.. he could of died.. but shit now you know where to pick shrooms.. id go back and grab a shitload.

8. If you want to go out and pick wild shrooms...go prepared. take a manual that has accurate descriptions and pictures of all the variteys of psyclobin(sp) mushrooms. Watch out for the white gills. They are HIGHLY poisonous, and grow right alongside normal shrooms.

9. I just pick handfuls of wild mushrooms, eat them, and hope for the best. I have irreparable liver damage.

J/k, you don't fuck with wild mushrooms.

10. I'm pretty sure I was taught to not eat any unknown mushrooms before I even knew what drugs were... your friend sounds like he's missed that lesson... he needs to be careful.

11. ill give him the benifit of the dbout he was drunk.

12. lucky bastard- i want shrooms

13. Yeah, you're friend is realllllllllllllly lucky.

Nice, this happened in Massachusetts... maybe I'll have to look around sometime.