Don't need a drivers license to lawfully travel

Discussion in 'Planes, Trains & Automobiles' started by Hank Scorpio, Oct 5, 2009.

1. #1 Hank Scorpio, Oct 5, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 5, 2009
    submit - definition of submit by the Free Online Dictionary, Thesaurus and Encyclopedia.
    sub·mit (s[​IMG]b-m[​IMG]t[​IMG])v. sub·mit·ted, sub·mit·ting, sub·mits
    v.tr.1. To yield or surrender (oneself) to the will or authority of another.
    2. To subject to a condition or process.
    3. To commit (something) to the consideration or judgment of another. See Synonyms at propose.
    4. To offer as a proposition or contention: I submit that the terms are entirely unreasonable.

v.intr.1. To give in to the authority, power, or desires of another. See Synonyms at yield.
    2. To allow oneself to be subjected to something.

Submit Definition | Definition of Submit at Dictionary.com
    sub⋅mit

[​IMG] /səbˈmɪt/ [​IMG] Show Spelled Pronunciation [suh[​IMG]b-mit] [​IMG] Show IPA verb, -mit⋅ted, -mit⋅ting.Use submit in a Sentence

See web results for submit

See images of submit

–verb (used with object) 1. to give over or yield to the power or authority of another (often used reflexively). 2. to subject to some kind of treatment or influence. 3. to present for the approval, consideration, or decision of another or others: to submit a plan; to submit an application. 4. to state or urge with deference; suggest or propose (usually fol. by a clause): I submit that full proof should be required.
    –verb (used without object) 5. to yield oneself to the power or authority of another: to submit to a conqueror. 6. to allow oneself to be subjected to some kind of treatment: to submit to chemotherapy. 7. to defer to another's judgment, opinion, decision, etc.: I submit to your superior judgment.

So tell me why any of you would submit an application to be issued government id. Are you allowed to smile in your photograph? I was told no smiling. I live in Ontario, Canada. My id I am making im smiling, its going to get signed by a notary and be lawful identification to purchase alcohol or to show policy enforcement/police officers if I am being harassed by the police state.

My drivers license expires november. I refuse knowing the definitions of the words of the process I have to go through to get issued id by government. I am not a child I do not need permission. Application legally means BEG. SUBMIT means to surrender ones rights.

This should apply in most countries that have common law. Research. If you live in civil law/admiralty law, your fucked. UK is different its admiralty law/common law. Thats a way out of the mandatory vaccinations if your unfortunate to live in fascist country like the USA, EU to have mandatory vaccines.

WHY would you REGISTER your vehicle with the state, your only surrendering your property to the state. Your name on your drivers license is in all capitol letters. All capitol letters legally refers to corporations/fictional entities. Thats the ONLY way police can issue tickets if you show them your a fictional entity owned by the state.

Everone who surrenders their rights is only POWERING THE ZIONIST EMPIRE and responsible for the murder of iraqi civilians, women, children, deformed babies in iraq due to toxic elements in the bombs being dropped. When your pay the unlawful income tax the money goes to the international monetary fund, a US zionist controlled bank which is basically the mafia.

If nobody exercises their rights, do they exist? I am getting a lot of 'im crazy mate' 'i must be going bonkers' 'everyone knows you need a license' but in fact its just peoples ignorance this corrupt system we live in FEEDS off. The education pumps people full of misinformation and belief systems so the people will fight each other, because they will never agree on anything and always choose the information they take into their minds, no thanks to CIA funded mind control. Whos forcing me to get a drivers license here? Im sure not getting much opposition from the government, only police if I encounter them but they have less rights than me and its only a matter of words to escape any situtation with them. People who believe they need to surrender their rights to be in society are the only ones giving me a hard time about this issue. I don't think ill run into much problems with police even when im driving my privately owned vehicle with no insurance. I know of many people actively doing this, getting arrested, but never charged with anything and always released.

A closer look at Statutes | www.tpuc.org
    "A legislative rule of society given the force of Law by consent of the governed"

2. That's pretty cool.

3. Actually you DO need a license to lawfully travel.

If you don't have a license you are in violation of the law.

I think its laughable that you think I am responsible for toxic baby deaths of iraq because I register my vehicle and pay taxes.

The bit about the IMF is true, but society is too ignorant too care and it doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon.

4. So, do you believe your taxes really aren't going towards government advancement? It surely isn't going to yours if they're taking it from you. :rolleyes:

5. The united states, at least, was founded on the idea that the citizens are the master, and the goverment is the servant.

At what point in time is it appropriate for the servant to license their masters to have permission to do things?

6. WHAT LAW

im in ontario, canada. specifically show me the statute (law that society consents into thinking is real) that says no drivers license, no driving. Also while your at it, find me the statute that says every canadian is required to file an income tax. WHAT FUNDED GOVERNMENT BEFORE THE ILLEGAL INCOME TAX? I bet you can't answer that one, its in fact property taxes that pay for most things in society. ITS YOUR INCOME, WHY are you giving it away? How could you give it away never having actually seen the actual law itself? sure are a lot of people who TALK about a law that requires people to have a drivers license or file an income tax but there sure AINT NO LAW when one goes through the statutes and laws which is ANOTHER LANGUAGE. It's how they decieve everybody. Same with the stock market. Make everything look complicated, when its not, so nobody will do any thinking.

Even if there is a law like you say, the law is an act. IE: motor vehicle act, income tax act. an act is a statute. A statute has authority over the consent of the governed. Look in those acts. Don't believe a word I said.

Think Free Be Free - Welcome to ThinkFree.ca

Why is it, when driving a vehicle and you get pulled over the police officer asks you for a drivers license, insurance and proof of ownership. He only wants to valitate that you are a fiction owned by the state that can be treated like a child and a slave.

Ignorance is NOT bliss.

"Every time we do something you tell me America will do this and will do that . . . I want to tell you something very clear: Don't worry about American pressure on Israel. We, the Jewish people, control America, and the Americans know it." - Israeli Prime Minister, Ariel Sharon, October 3, 2001

7. Surely a part of maturity is to accept your limitation.

8. #8 fAKdded, Oct 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 7, 2009
    Of course not, I'm nobodies fool. The income tax is a giant scam and the whole Federal Reserve system is at that, but tell me, how are YOU going to change it.

I guess I'll go murder a baby since I pay taxes and my vehicles are legal, cause I don't want to get arrested when I get pulled over and possibly have bud.

As I already said, this is nothing new to me, and it doesn't seem to be changing anytime soon. 99% of my peers are ignorant and have no idea what is what and up is down.

9. I know this is an old post but I'm new to the site. I've been researching the "freeman on the land" theory for a little while now. Have you had any success with it. I see a million posts, videos etc. with peoples opinions on the matter but no actual proof that their theories work in the real world. People keep getting arrested, property seized etc. I love the concept behind this but is it realistic in day to day life? How can you work without a SIN, get married, health care etc. I'm not trying to crap on the idea of sovereignty, like I said I wish it worked, I just need actual proof before I "throw my life away".

10. Well, in the US Freeman on the Land crap will get you in hot water.

You do need to pay taxes [provided you have an income, and are due to pay taxes] on your income, you need to pay state taxes and local taxes on purchases and owned possessions [variously luxury taxes, land taxes, sales taxes] and you do need a drivers license to drive, photo ID to purchase alcohol tobacco and firearms, and obey all the laws. As it is put, ignorance of the law is not an abrogation of the need to follow the laws.

And as to the illegality of taxes. we have had taxes here since we were a collection of crown colonies, and there were taxes levied in the states from the start.

11. My question was directed to hank scorpio. Being from Ontario Canada he would know more, but I appreciate the response non the less. And actually when it comes to Federal Income tax, there is NO law, statute or act that says a person must pay a direct tax on their income. Many court cases have been won due to the fact that the IRS can not show a law that states people have to pay tax. Look up Aaron Russo's America, Freedon to Fascism.

12. It worked for this guy.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Cci5MSvsSmc]YouTube - Common law Right to Travel Freeman encounters Police[/ame]

13. lol those laws only apply to you if you allow them to. When they ask for identification, if you show them your drivers license you have told them that you are the fictional corporation that was created by your birth certificate.

You might wanna do a little more research.

14. I've seen that video. And others. I have also heard that the guy from London is in jail now for this. Not sure how good my sources are though. I have tried to contact him to meet for coffee to discuss all this stuff and he never got back to me. All I'm saying is people are putting out these theories (which I am a fan of) but not showing any substantial proof. I have a friend I've known for some time now and he has studied this way more than I have and has put it to practice yet I see no results. He'll post letters he has sent to the city etc. as if something is happening but never posts anything that shows that they respect his rights and that they recognize his common law rights.

15. I tried to fight a parking ticket by asking where the law is that says I am liable to that by-law. They said it's in the by-law book. Which I was not aloud to see. I then asked for the original instrument back upon payment and they refused. I asked for them to prove I was a part of their coprporation and subject to their "corporate policies" and ignored me. The concept is great and I wished it worked but in all reality, no one will recognize your rights.

16. you're aloud to smile in your license picture. one of the baggers at my work has a HUGE smile on his face on his license picture...