Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't look!!!!!! Unless you Love.......

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by unoit, Jul 1, 2003.

1. HIGH All, *LOL* no mad cow shit for my dogs *LOL* Lazy ya ok...come on over and we'll go for a walk. Misty what's that gorgeous dogs name?

2. I jus got a new addition to the family as well...his name is Zeppelin he is 7 weeks old 1/2 husky 1/2 rot..has the blue eys curly tail and a "few stray silver husky hairs of the husky but the gracefulness of a rot:p full of piss n vinegar!! oh yeah the lil human there is my nephew Alex he's 2 :D my 2 favorite guys in the world :D
    :smoke:

Attached Files:

• a-z.jpg
      a-z.jpg
      File size:
      18.5 KB
      Views:
  3. HIGH All, aaaaaawwwwwwww man so cute!!!!!! Luvdabuddah very beautiful additions for sure. I can see why they are your favorite guys in the world.

Thanks for sharing Luvdabuddah.

4. Thanks Unoit :D love em!!!! :smoke:

5. that dog is awesome i've got a husky dogs rock i love them

6. HIGH All, hence husky87.........yes dogs are our life, our business deals with dogs and we have over 30 we love so much. One of my favs is a police dog which is a Rhodesian Ridgeback.

7. heres some updates on my pup Zeppelin at 2 1/2 months still looks like a bear cub lol
    toke on :smoke:

Attached Files:

8. here's Zep @ 4 months looks like a totally different dog!!!:eek:
    but still lovable :D

Attached Files:

9. HIGH All, sure changed colors didn't he! They sure grow up fast eh!

10. he sure did looks more like a shephard then rot or husky now lol he's pretty smart loves to smell second hand "weed" smoke not cig tho lol long as the stream of smoke dont go directly up his nose he will sit and sniff all day but the moment it does he takes off like a bat out of hell runnin and sneazin bein all kindsa dramatic :p lmao

11. Beautiful dogs and so darn cute.I love dogs and used to have a german shepherd but now have cats I miss having a dog though.

12. are the puppies high?