Don't like being a downer, but it's a sad day

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by DelDavisTrees, Jul 31, 2009.

1. :mad:... So I traveled on up to my site during my usual inspection time only to find that what I feared had come true. I had 3 afghan and 2 purple widows growing at my site 2 months ago. Today, my last (afghan, I think) died. The reason? Not sure. Main stem was broken off completely right after the first set of starter leaves, the remaining 1.5 feet or so of the plant was laying on the dirt as if it just happened moments before. Heavy rain for hours last night, no surrounding foliage was damaged, or any foliage near the property for that matter. This happened to every one of the plants except for one that died early in its life due to bugs. I'm very upset and feel like my setup was doomed from the start. Good news is that my grow partner's site is holding strong and fending off opponents after suffering HEAVY bug/deer/flood damage a month ago, the only thing is there's 4 plants left... 4 of the original 32 :eek:. Oh well... all I can say is that through the course of this grow (attempt), I have learned enough to write a book on the subject and though my post count is quite low, you guys have helped me out a great deal here and it's awesome being part of the GC community. I wish all of you who still have promising sites to get max yield and that your local deer and insects fuck off, way off.

2. sorry to hear bro but .hey look at it this way at least u got more experience for next year learn from your mistakes.
    +rep

3. don't be discouraged...

its not like you fucked up indoors... then i would tell you to quit..

gorilla shit is hard, real hard work.

a wise man see's failure as progress, a fool divorces his knowledge and misses the logic...

now you know for next year how to do it better...
    don't miss the lesson here... perhaps you may want to invest in some deterants for next year... believe me you'll only get better with time...