Don't let your friend borrow your bong...

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by xenith, Apr 27, 2013.

1. Don't worry it's not broken but I let a buddy borrow my bong for a couple months and this is how it came back...

[​IMG]

I always kept it sparkling so I was kinda bummed. I doubt I'll be able to clean it all the way.

It's supposed to be a showercap perc but you can't really see it...

2. Sure you can get it all the way clean! Warm water, then Epson and ISO. That sucks that he let it get that dirty though. Did you say anything about it to him?

3. Floating bong!

4. hollyy fuvk... that must b dirstiest piece .. but id ge the person to com clean befor they giv it baCK THEY r retarted for even offering it back lik that lol

5. Yes I did, he offered to buy me some cleaner. I had always used hot water with salt then iso with salt to clean but I think this is gonna take some chemicals.

6. Wow that's all I can say.

I clean my bong daily, if you wash your bong out daily with just boiling water it will stay clean... I don't understand someone that could even be in the same room as that yet alone smoke out of it.

7. holy shit he smokes alot

8. your gonna have to get some cleaner,salt,vinger and let that shit soak for like 12 hours lol

9. Haha.

10. Seriously, the fuck kind of black magic is this!?

11. Herpes. That is all.

12. What a shitty thing to do to a friend. Never let him borrow anything again.

13. Every time I did this my friend broke bongs and no $

Twice it happend

14. Better he gets it back dirty as shit instead of the friend breaking it while trying to clean it.

15. None of my stoner friends keep anything clean, it's really pretty tragic. I'm gonna try to sell it to him because I used it for vaping but that's gonna taste nasty now.

16. May I suggest grunge off. It's a soak cleaner that can be reused and works wonderful if let soak overnight.

sent from yo mommas house!

17. Dang, thats fucking dirty! But yeah i agree. Give it a good Iso=Salt bath and grunge off the rest that got left behind.

This is how my lil bros give me back my bong sometimes. I call them filthy ass smokers lol

18. What a dick. I clean my pipes after 2-3 uses, so seeing this hurts lol. You can def get it all clean, let the iso alcohol soak for a while and just shake the living fuck out of it.

Youre a good man for lending your friend your bong. I lent my friend my vape for a few months and it came back all fucking gross, the heating element was hella burned. But theres not much you can do. I just wish people had as much decency as i do, i wouldnt return anyones shit like that ever

19. Be happy it isn't broken. Yeah you lent it to your friend, not being his bong and him probably less endowed with herbal knowledge than most blades, do you really expect him to keep it very clean? Maybe a little better than that, but still.

20. Some people are just grungy like that. I had friends who would smoke out of the dirtiest pieces.