Don't laugh!

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by HippieTrippyBudGirl, Mar 27, 2009.

1. But I'm new to smoking again after taking several years off. I've smoked out of bongs and pipes, but it's been forever! My question is, I have a little pipe that looks like a sparkplug. Posting a pic that I found online of the exact thingy I have. This little sucker hits like hell so if you don' t have one, get one! LOL! Anyway, my question is, I'm packing the weed down into the hole with the end of an ink pen to get it very tight. Am I doing this right? I'm not having any trouble getting it to hit, it just seems like it burns too fast!

[​IMG]

2. yea its just that since your packing it so tight the rest of the bowl gets REALLy hot and all of it burns fast thats why you get some beasty hits... and there is no carb so its basically a shitload of smoke haha

3. Pack more but not so tight, you need good airflow since there is no carb

4. LOL! That's about 99.9% accurate! LOL! How should I do it?

Geesh, they need to teach this stuff in school! Oops...my bad...

I also like to leave a little bit of burned weed in the bottom, that probably sounds nuts, but it seems like I get higher (maybe due to resin?) if I do that!

5. put a lil piece of a nug or stem at the bottom and pack the rest with finely cut/grinded weed push it in lightly so its not to loose and you should be good to go..

6. I've just been pulling the stem off and shoving the whole nug in there! LOL!

7. hahahahahahaahh break that shit up niggga!!! den u b cheeeeefin

8. get a real piece if you want smoother hits. consider getting one with a carb that is longer than two inches

9. Nice... good thing is if the cops ever pull you over you can just toss this shit in the back of your car real quick, and hopefully the cop will be none the wiser. With pipes with no carb piecing apart your weed isn't the big issue, just make sure that you break the nug apart evenly and dont jam it into the bowl too hard.

Dont let people hate on what it looks like or how much you spent, just be happy that it's yours and it gets you baked!:bongin:

10. LMAO! Gosh, you sound like you're from where I a from! LOL!

I have a little pipe that has a carb, but to be honest, I'd rather smoke with the sparkplug thing, but it hits really hard....kind of hard to control....LOL! Maybe have to give it another chance in a few!

11. If you find yourself hitting a pipe but getting no smoke becuase the weed is packed in to tight you don't have to unpack the bowl just cover it completely with your hand or some object that fits nicely over it and blow lightly back through the pipe. If you do it right it will loosen up the bowl pack and allow for more air flow, but you don't want to blow that hard because the weed might fly everywhere.:smoking:

12. I like your dp; and that's about it.

13. At first I thought you meant blow a shotgun! HA! I'm not having trouble getting it to hit, but just wondering if I'm doing anything wrong. You make me wanna pack it too tight just to see if I can get that to work! LOL!

And can someone tell me WTF dp is?

14. he means your display picture. he likes your tits.

15. Oh, thanks! I thought it may have something to do with the pic! No, they're not mine. I just liked the pic!

16. #16 Xanxibar, Mar 28, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 28, 2009
    :eek: Damn Shell! You gotta be gentle with it... I can't imagine what your HJ's are like!? Lol, I'm just playin.

But yea, I'd invest in a grinder if I were you.

17. LMAO! Nah, I just like to get to the point when smoking! LOL! Ok, I'll get a grinder, but this stuff almost seems too sticky to grind?