Don't laugh at me haha

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by streetwizard, Jan 20, 2008.

1. Although I'm 20 in May, I tried alcohol and weed for the first time a month ago. I've decided to live it up a little in college!

But when I smoked it, I was with my friend, who let me try it through a pipe. I didn't feel anything but I heard that happens for many people the first go.

I don't get to hang with this friend often but I definitely want to try it again. But after browsing this forum and discovering how easy it is to buy seeds and cultivate it yourself, I figured I'd give that a go.

So basically, after cultivation and the plant flowers, is it ready then? So how do you prep the leaf afterwards?

I'm a total n00b shoot me!

2. Read, and reread the grow stickies and grow guides.
    Aside from that, there's generally 4 main processes from seed to finished product.

1. Germination.
    2. Vegetative growth.
    3. Flowering growth.
    4. Curing.

In other words, after your plants have been cultivated you need to cure them to get them to a smokable form. Curing is simple enough and basically defines the process of airing out the buds in order to dry them.

3. You've got a long road of learning ahead of you wiz, you better either read or smoke a WHOLE lot more. Or both.

4. Are you sure you want to start growing if youve never even gotten high?

5. If youve never gotten high,whats your motivation for growing at the moment?

6. Yeah dude, if you want to grow you want to get into some serious harvests and large quantities. You really don't want to go through the trouble of growing one plant and getting an ounce or two max. You could just ask your friend to pick you up an eighth of some dank nuggets and buy yourself a nice little pipe or bong and blaze down.

7. Yea, if you've never gotten high, I wouldn't jump right into growing. I'd actually experience it first and then decide if it's something you want to do.

Oh, and you smoke the buds, not the leaves.

8. Um...no.

9. I have to agree why would you grow it if you don't even know it? Get high, then give it a try.

10. Actually #4 is drying and basically defines the process of airing out the buds in order to dry them.
    Then #5 is curing,which RedSorcerer and the rest can look into cause the #4 step will take about 10 days.:rolleyes: