Dont know why??

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by KRUPTED, Nov 30, 2011.

1. Every grow of mine around week 5/6 of flowering my leaves turn yellow and random brown spots? Is this normal? I have tried more and less nutes, ph is 6.4, any ideas? Thanks for your time.

2. #2 OhioStateBuckeyes, Nov 30, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 30, 2011
    do they get really yellow, like almost white? with brown spots?

sounds like a potassium deficiency. :smoke:

[​IMG]

all the pictures of a K deficiency suck online. non really even look like a K def. ide take a pic of my own to show u but i have alot of homework and shouldnt be on here right now :p mayb later

3. [quote name='"OSUBuckeyes"']do they get really yellow, like almost white? with brown spots?

all the pictures of a K deficiency suck online. non really even look lollike a K def. ide take a pic of my to show u but i have alot of homework and shouldnt be on here right now :p mayb later[/quote]

Thats cool. I will post some later too. If your avatar is a rep. of your school, we are neighbors! I live south but rolling thru on 270 as we speak! Wave! Lol

4. [quote name='"OSUBuckeyes"']do they get really yellow, like almost white? with brown spots?

all the pictures of a K deficiency suck online. non really even look like a K def. ide take a pic of my own to show u but i have alot of homework and shouldnt be on here right now :p mayb later[/quote]

It was a cal mag issue. I have used it twice now and they are getting green.