Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't know which weed to get!?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by DCIGS, Aug 7, 2012.

1. My dealer has Northern Lights, Blueberry, Pineapple Kush, Mr. Nice, XJ13. I want one that will give me a relaxed high, one that will make me chill out and not be so stressed. Which one should i get?

2. NORTHERN LIGHTS!

It's a great indica. ;)

3. I haven't had any of the other strains you listed. But I loved Northern lights when my friend had it. It was FIRE, definitely one of my favorite strains. Just wished there was more of it where I live.

4. Xj13 I love that sativa it's smells like limes

5. One of the first three should help you relax

6. i love pineapple kush its hella good bud and smells fruity

7. Pineapple, If its medical grade you will have a fun time doing nothing:)

8. I suggest northern lights.

9. Mr nice is the shit..can't go wrong with g13 x hash plant

10. Medical grade? You mean well grown weed? Their is no difference in street weed and medical

11. completely false. there is a HUGE difference between medical weed and street weed. top shelf weed from a dispensary is way better than any street weed

12. depends on the street ;)

13. All of those are amazing, depending on how well they were grown. The first 3 are what I would personally choose.

14. yeah it does depend on the street but even the best of the street weed is only as good as medical, not better.

15. true. it gets to a point where it just cant get better

16. Northern Lights

17. [quote name='"DCIGS"']My dealer has Northern Lights, Blueberry, Pineapple Kush, Mr. Nice, XJ13. I want one that will give me a relaxed high, one that will make me chill out and not be so stressed. Which one should i get?[/quote]

Mr.nice guy ^_^ thats my second favorite bud its crazy how high it gets me . its a great buy

pineapple kush is pretty okay too i guess... but northern lights ? omg that'll have you smacked out the ass. that northern lights shit is CRAZY. you wont go wrong with buying tht or mr.niceguy

18. NOrthern Lights

19. Get an eighth of northern and an eighth of mr nice guy for sure

20. I would personally get all 4 lol, but thats just me. thats how i do.