Dont know what to do..

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Banglish, Jan 10, 2010.

1. My friend Kevin told this shit to me yesterday.
    I left my bong at my other friends(Garrett) house for a few days, we toke with each other quite a bit so I didnt think anything of it. So, he has a few people over(excluding me), Kevin was there. We have a group of friends who we usually toke with, so its them and a few girls. They start to blaze and one of the girls says how she has never broken a bong before and all that. She follows that up by breaking my ash-catcher. Now heres the problem, Garrett bought me that bong cause he smashed my last one but it wasnt with his money, he had found a credit card at his store and the bastard used it to buy my new bong(i didnt know till after he bought it). Aright now this chick we been blazing with for a while, her names Zion, it was her friend that she brought over that broke it. Kev tells me that she said a few times that she doesn't have to pay for it because it was (technically) free.

So I dont know what to do, I havent met this girl or anything so I guess it will be kinda awkward if I just be like pay up, but I have broken a few pieces and I always reimburse, thats what you just do isnt it?

[​IMG]

2. Zion's friend has the reasoning of a child...

Lesson here is don't trust anybody! Safeguard your bongs at all times.

3. tell her if she does not pay up you'll get all sean connery on her ass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FgMLROTqJ0]YouTube - Barbra Walters interviews Sean Connery on smackin' bitches[/ame]

4. Yeah her friends reasoning is ridiculous. I would definitely have her reimburse your for breaking your glass. If its too awkward to ask her yourself have your friend Kevin handle it.. THe bong WAS in his possession when it was used..

5. That situation blows but i would just try and get a hold of that chick and very nicely ask her to replace it. You break it you buy a new one but sometimes its hard to reason with girls you know?

6. bitch needs to learn that nothing in life is free. and its not even her place to fucking talk. bitch broke glass. stfu and gtfo

7. anything that bitch owns her parents probably bought for her. So technically all her shit was free so use your imagination you can break of hers since it was free. Equal value of course.

8. does she have anything that she did not pay for like a car that was given as a gift if so then slash the tires and break the windows and when she says you have to pay for them tell he she did not pay for it it was free for her so you dont have to pay for it

9. thanks for the responses guys, yea ive learned my lesson from this..guna keep my bong at home from now on. but if that girl doesnt pay up im guna mker her my hoe for a night or something. ill try talking to Garrett cause it was under his possesion at the time of breaking

10. hahah

good luck dude

11. if it breaks, whoever is holding it, or last to touch it, pays.

done.