Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont know what to do

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Goonzy, Mar 13, 2013.

1. #1 Goonzy, Mar 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2013
    alright so i've been smoking for about a year now and for the last 5 months i've smoked everyday. When i first started smoking the highs were great, now they are barely even a high. I've tried to take a t-break numerous times but every time i go a day to a few days without weed i get really depressed and have terrible anxiety. (btw, i was depressed before i started smoking) So i give in, smoke, and all the anxiety and depression go away, and then i start smoking everyday again. Another problem is im not sure if the stuff im smoking is good. Im not sure if it was grown well, if my dealers supplier is spraying it with shit, etc.. but hes the only dealer i know so i have no choice.

2. If your main goal is to get high, then the only option you have is to take a t-break. However, it looks like (whether others agree about it or not) you're using weed to help your depression and anxiety.

The first thing to do is to see if there's some underlying reason for your depression. Recent breakup, suppressed emotions, different things going on in life? It may be a chemical imbalance in the brain, in that case honestly weed shouldn't be used for that.

I am currently dry and have been for a week. I got a little depressed last weekend but it pretty much went away. The trick is to keep yourself occupied.

And one motto I have (this excludes medical marijuana users, of course) is if you can't enjoy being sober, then you're not ready to regularly get high. Others may disagree but that's a motto for me, not forcing it on anyone else.

3. Where you from man ? I would recommend getting your medi card and trying some hash or wax every so often it's very concentrated and adds some spice to a joint enjoy

4. From personal experience I've found smoking while depressed can be a sketchy thing. It makes you feel all good as long as you've got bud, but when you can't get it the feelings just come back stronger.

I know depression isn't something you can just "get over" but I think you should consider cutting back a bit until things get a bit better. I've been thru this shit and you might find cutting back can clear your head and help figure shit out. Just know that it will get better with time! GL :D

5. Don't use weed as a crutch

6. id say take like a week and a half t break if u can and during that time pump some iron put a couple miles down on the tread mill and take a couple hikes =) keep yourself occupied during that time and keep up with your vitamins! that way when you come back you will feel bomb diggety fresh and feel like your first time smoking again =D

7. I've never had weed barely ger me high I don't get it,