Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

dont know what to do with my vape resin

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Free The BIRDS, Mar 16, 2010.

1. alright, before i quit smoking (still vape daily), i used to always smoke the resin, or vape poo i would collect.

now since i dont i obviously have a dilemna.

it seems like such a waste to take a lighter and burn it all off. it burn for like 2 days since theres so much.

you tell me what i should do with it? i have no1 close to me who i can give it to. should i like save it on a paper and just wait till i meet up with friends and roll a huge blunt, and mix some in there?

only thing i could come up with. i know theres so many ppl out there who would love to have this. ugggghhhhhh dilemnaaa

2. It thought vape res was pretty much hash. Your not burning anything so theres now tar.

3. ya true, but my brother likes to raise the temp higher up.

sign. man its so stick icky and getting on my fingers. there must be enough for like 7 decent bong hits...

ahhhhh should i just smoke it

4. I scraped mine out once since i got it, and it was actually some pretty decent hash. light it up bro.

5. holy fuck man im doing it. totally forgot this shit was gold.:smoking:

theres way to much for me to do all by myself though. i smoke the liquid gooo, and leave the chunky pieces for me and some friends.

fuckinnnn rippped:smoking:

6. #7 Free The BIRDS, Mar 16, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 16, 2010
    fuckkkk

there is way to much for me to smoke in this here bong. holy crap man this thing(my vape) is loaded since ive been trying to avoid cleaning it forever. it has soooo much

i dont eve think i can get it all out, let alone smoke all of it.

so im back it stage 1, except now im really fucking high.

i think im just gonna leave it all on this here paper... ahhhhh fucking messy ass shit, i wish wasnt there lmoao