Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Dont know what to do for fun

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Rizenn, Dec 1, 2012.

1. So I'm havin two friends come over and were gonna smoke. Last couple times we just sat there and did nothing .. I personally like to get up And do something during my high

What are some fun things to do while high at 12am? Just to keep us occupied for awhile

2. When I'm really bored and stoned with friends we just walk to Walmart and fuck around (assuming you don't have a car do something fun)

3. Yeah we got no transportation so were at home all night but still can walk to close distance spots but where at 12am?

4. Watch Family/ South park and just tell stories and jokes.

5. Find a good movie, play poker, all kinds of shit you can do. If your getting baked you would be better off to stay at the house rather than walking around at midnight.

6. Yeah I agree to stay at the house..looks like we're just gonna chill in the back yard and talk I guess ahaha

7. Talk about your emotions and feelings. Get to know one another hahaha. :D lol but seriously. You can jam out to some tunes. And you can always smoke more hahaha. :smoking:

8. Haha yeah true Ty for the info and yeah usually we just smoke more cuz were bored but I don't want my house to be that one boring house that no one would want go to haha

9. video games, smoke more, etc

10. go bowling man its pretty awesome

11. all time favorite thing to do while stone and fishing.

but for you 12 am no car should chill with the buddies man. happy smoking and tell jokes and what not. change it up a bit or something create different ways and method of smoking when your baked... i like to make cross joints or something really interesting when im high but thats just me

12. Play football!

13. Look up at space and talk about the universe while baked with each other. It leads to wonderful conversations about life and planets and aliens. :D Watch Ancient Aliens on TV for an interesting show, or something funny like Seinfeld or Workaholics.

14. watching a movie on netflix is always fun. i hated hanging out with people who just wanted to play video games after we blazed. i have no interest in any of the call of duty games or halo. no thanks. video games are very anti-productive, anyway. when the weather is nice, i like to be active after i smoke

15. interpretive dance

16. You should get a computer in your room so you can listen to music and then turn the visulizer on while listening to music and go on netflix and watch movies or buy a lava lamp and stare at that for hours. O i forgot you gotta get super stoned and paint your ceiling with crazy designs its complety epic laying in your bed stoned with friends listening to sublime and looking a awesome bright crazy designs you and your friends made. But make sure your parents are cool with you guys painting :)

17. Back in the day they sat in circles and talked. Now we are less social. I vote talk.

Psyche