Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't know what to do anymore

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chillumss, Jan 15, 2011.

1. So,my parents know i smoke. They caught me 2 months ago. They don't know, however that i smoke every day. They were dissapointed, angry, and sad when they found out. I have obeyed their request that my weed doesn't come in their house at all. I recently lost my ipod touch, and cannot find it anywhere. So, i wake up this morning, and my dad tells me that i need to clean out my car now, in a demanding voice. I have been keeping my stash in my car. He told me he went out to my car this morning to "look" for my ipod. He told me that he found pieces of weed everywhere. I got out there, and there happens to be a small nug on the floor. Now he's all worried, and arguing with me about how i am going to get caught. He had that worried, concerned look on my face when telling me this. It seems i can't do anything right since they caught me. How do i handle a situation like this? It seems like the tension is building, but i see marijuana as completely harmless. I am 18 btw.

2. You can try explaining how it isn't harmful...but that probably won't do anything, they are probably more concerned with the legality of it and not so much health issues or anything.

Why in the fuck do you have weed lying around in your car like that anyway? I kept my shit in a nice, secret location that no one could find.

3. It is now time for that event which all young stoners must face.....

The hail mary attempt to educate your parents on the truth about marijuana and hope that they change their perspective and give you some freedom. Its their house their rules so you are kinda stuck with their rules until you move out. It helps if you have your life completely in order and they have nothing to blame marijuana use on.

My advice:
    Confront your parents in a calm, respectable, and honest way. Show them that you are an adult capable of making this decision and that you take it seriously yourself. Be educated and have all the facts, show them that you care about your health and have researched the drug. Try to see their side, maybe reach some sort of a compromise.

4. Dont drive with it bro thats dumb clean up your car.

5. First off, you should really clean up your mess after you smoke to avoid any persecutions from the piglets. I have had the same issues with my parents for a very long time, until I presented them with good, accurate, and up to date information about marijuana. I don't mean from places like NORML or anything. Try finding good studies, and even the studies about the possible bad outcomes. Explain to them that you are mature enough to handle the situation and if you ever got caught, it would come back to you, and not them. If that doesn't work, try keeping your habits away from them. Make it near impossible for them to notice you smoke, and tell them you quit. I hope the first solution works out, though, because its a lot easier when your parents know you smoke and don't bug you about it.

6. Sorry about that, I didn't see your post. I basically said the same thing as you. :smoking:

7. why would you leave anything sitting out ?

the same thing happened to me , ive been caught like 4 times before i finally got my shit together and always kept my stash and my bong in my bag in my car and i never got caught again .

and dont confront them and tell them you smoke no matter what

8. Id tell your dad to chill out and smoke a joint