Dont Know What Soil To Use

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ildfull, Jul 19, 2013.

1. I'm buying all the supplies I need to grown in my wardrobe, but I don't know what the requirements are for the soil I use? Help?

2. check out fox farms ocean forest, happy frog, and fox farms light warrior. these are all good soils. you can also check out the organics section for recipes on building your own soil. whatever you decide try not to get anything with time release fertilizer in it cause nine times outta ten you will end up with burnt or sickly plants. hope this helped happy growing!

3. Thanks, also what's this about actual watts, I'm going to be using 2-4 CFLs for one plant in my wardrobe... Do I go by the wattage it says on the box or multiply it by four, and what wattage should I use?

4. I just bought fox farms original planting mix. im wondering if its any good. got it for 8.75. any one can tell me im growing in pots

5. op, read the stickie's at the top of the page, kamels cfl guide in particular, and edwin you should be fine you might want to add some perlite to the soil for better drainage.

6. Lots of cfl the highest actual watts you can find

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Grasscity Forum mobile app