Dont Know What Really Going On

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by dr1frank, May 24, 2013.

1. #1 dr1frank, May 24, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 24, 2013
    What type of medium; soil
    What brand and type of soil? Regular potting soil purchased at a store
    Indoors or outdoors? Indoors
    What strain? Mystery
    How old are the plants? Planted April 16th, they are 38 days old today
    What type of lights and how many watts? I have 24 inch cfl light useing 75 watts, i have another 24 inch light for growing that uses 75 watts. And another cfl art light that i have no idea.
    How far from the lights? The 24 inch lights are about 4-6 inchs away, the art light is 2 inches
    What is your watering frequency and source of water? I water every few days of distilled water
    What, how much and when was it fed? NPK? Just a quart or two depending how dry
    What is the medium/runoff pH and PPM if in hydro? Dont have a legit ph tester but what i do have says it between 5.5 and 6
    What are the temps and humidity in the room? No clue, i have two fans going in there
    What size pots? it in a 5 gallon pot
    Any bugs? I do have holes in my plant like it is getting ate on but everytime i search it i cant find any.
    Any other pertinent info? The growth seems to have stunted some, i have not added any nutrients at all since i planted it. You need to know anything else let me kno.

Attached Files:

2. You have nutrient lock-out of P, Ca, and Mg. Corrective action: flush, bring ph run-off back to 6.5

3. Ok thanx, so when i flush it do i use as much water as necessary to bring it back down? And would getting some cal-mag do me any good?

Cal/Mag would be good, but any fert with P, and Ca will work also with one teaspoon of Epsom Salt for the Mg.

If your tap water is ph of 7 simply flush with it until it reads 6.5 coming out the bottom.

6. OK I got some dolomite but I am going to get cal mag

7. You might not want to add the lime, it will only present you problems.