Don't know what im growin but it's comin along...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by NC_Blueberry, Aug 29, 2007.

1. So i started off with 3 blueberry plants that i fucked up on... O well, learned from my mistakes and got this grow going. Vegged for a week then started 12/12. Here they are at about 3 weeks each... O yea, it was some decent lob when i got it and it didn't look that great so i can't wait to see what i can do to it. I'll post a pic of what it looked like when i find it... 1st 2 pics are of plant 1, last 3 are of plant 2. Let me know if you see anything wrong please!

Attached Files:

2. Looks good so far, I'd like to see those babies flower! Personally never tried growing blueberry, though I've heard it's a pretty tolerant strain and not too difficult to maintain.

Good luck!

3. Why such a short veg? Aren't they going to be tiny and have little/few buds?

4. Yea, I would assume so... I'm just trying to get a couple buds so i can try and figure out the strain first... Trying to make sure it's worthy if i'm going to spend about 1/3 of the year growing it. Know what i mean?

5. They are 15 days into flowering, pretty sure they are both female unless i'm a complete idiot, haha :smoking:. First 3 are of plant 1 and the last 3 are of plant 2. I think the first plant's main cola is finally coming around...

Attached Files:

6. What kind of ferts are you using? Those light greenish/yellow tops probably means they arent getting enough nutrients.

7. I'm using fox farm, following their feeding schedule. So you'd recommend upping the nutes a little?

8. hey what you got em growin in(grow box?) and what kinda light, j/w

9. SULFER
    Plants suffering from sulfer definciencies exhibit yellowing of new growth. Mix one tablespoon of Epsom salts per gallon of water until condition improves.

You can buy epsom salt, at, or if you have a target, walmart, etc.... CVS, Rite-Aid, pretty much any drug store too.

10. Not neccessarily, just saying it could be from under fertilizing. If youre following theyre feeding schedule though I doubt thats the case. Probably just the genetics of the plants.

11. Thank you, I appreciate that...:)

12. A rubbermaid container w 1 42W CFL, 3 23W CFL's, a 70W MH for vegging, and a 130W HPS for flowering. CFL's are always in there.

13. Yup you have a couple a deffiences. Sulfur is one of them and the other is mg. You need to use the epsom salt or else they will stunt even more.

ONly veg. for a week sounds like a waste to me. Its not going to be as dank and not as big even though your just wanting to try it out its still not goin to tell you if its going to be dank.

14. Oops, another rookie mistake on my part... As you can tell i'm still very new to this. Thank you for the tips.:)

15. and this is what i have so far (pretty sure that those burn marks are from being to close to the light, not sure though). Enjoy!

*Edit: Definetly saw some pistils today! i got 2 girls for sure!!!!

Attached Files: