dont know that to do????

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by lilman0322, Feb 14, 2009.

  1. see i am saving up for a roor right now but i really wana smoke soo i dont know what to do should i pick up like a dime bag or just not pick up and save the money for the roor????
     
  2. If you can't wait, it'll feel SOOOOO good when you get your RooR. But I wouldn't be able to wait :p
     
  3. yeah I couldnt wait, lol, just see how long you last
     
  4. haha well i should get my roor by next weekend :)
     
  5. If you only have to wait till next weekend I say just wait. Consider it mini tolerance break.
     
  6. $10 bad of weed is'nt going to make much of a say when you're looking to buy a $200+ bong.

    Buy the bag of weed, get high and still buy the Roor.
     
  7. a dime wouldnt hurt :)
     

Share This Page