Don't know if this is good or bad can somebody please help

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Eligio19, May 1, 2016.

1. #1 Eligio19, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 2, 2016
    Hey guys so this is my first grow and I'm in need of some help!!!!

So I only have one plant but here's some details about my plant..

Strain is super silver haze
    She is on day 39 week 6 of flower under 750 watt kind led in a 3' x 3' x 6' 11" gorilla grow tent. In a 3 gallon smart pot with fox farms ocean forest soil. I'm also using fox farms big bloom, tiger bloom, and grow big and following their feeding chart.

So I had just given her a feeding following the chart yesterday and when I turned the lights on today she looked different now i don't if it's normal or if it's bad can some tell me what's going on?!?!?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Here's a few pictures of how she looked a few days before this

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Deleted

3. Looks like Nitrogen Toxicity. Your leaves are super duper green. I had a plant do the same thing in my last grow. Happened over night and never fully recovered. Might consider a good flushing with PH'd water.

Edit: This can also be caused by overwatering...or both. But it looks to be a Nitrogen problem.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also make sure that if you feed again to slow down on the nitrogen. No need to have so much this late into flowering.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Both previous posts are right on. Nitrogen toxicity and overall nute burn. From the pics a few days ago you were already heavy on the feeding and the leaves were showing slight burn on the lead tips in addition to the dark green color. I've grown lots of SSH in the past and it can be a little sensitive to nutes. I would deff get a ppm pen so you know how much you are feeding them. The generic feeding charts on the bottles typically are WAY to hot and need to be taken down a bit to 1/2 or quarter strength on some strains.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  6. I agree that it looks like nitrogen toxicity. However, this late into the flower process you may just consider not giving any more nutes at all and just flushing the plant from here till finish. Doesn't look like you have but maybe two weeks left before its harvestable. A flush is in order for sure but I'd think about not giving anymore nutes from here.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  7. A super silver haze on week 6? It's probably only half way done, your eyes are playing tricks on you I think

Sent from my A0001 using Grasscity Forum mobile app