Dont know if I should buy this bulb?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ILoveWeed2000, Nov 12, 2018.

1. I can buy only from the site GearBest: Online Shopping - Best Gear at Best Prices and my budget now are 70 euros

2. have you ever used this website? i am a wholesaler i will tell you this site is full of scammers waiting to steel your banking information . once a seller asked me to give them money grams scam.

3. Then I shouldnt use gearbest? The problem is I live in Latvia and there most of the shopping sites where I can buy cheap growing stuff cant deliver it to Latvia and something like amazon wants to take 40 euro for shipping :*(

4. can you use ebay?

5. Okey they cost 28 dollar that means I buy them have then no more money for a lamps for them xD
    Why is the growing light bad its 150 real watts of course not much but for my money I cant get more I guess

6. your goal is so small. buy 10 lights spread them out on the tops of the 5 plants you should get at lease 300

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  7. And what yield can I get from 300w? xD

• Like Like x 1
  8. post a link idk what ones your talking about. if its the led you posted i would pass on it.

9. Spuldze Vagner SDH, 25W, ekonomiskā spirāle - ksenukai.lv If this is not good send me reason cause Its 25w and If I would buy like 10 of them I would have 250w and they have warranty not like the ones from ebay that are even same

10. this bulb is not as good as the led bulbs i posted. the led bulb only uses a few watts and is the same as 75 watts saving major money. the led bulb i use the spectrum is full your plants will love it. these bulbs you have listed is 20 year old tech that is not really used here anymore there is so much better so there not making them or there not as popular. those bulbs were never really very good

11. Yea but they would be 250 watts and that would be good but for the other lights from ebay I would have to wait 1 month until it would deliver to my country and my plants are already growing so I have no time to wait and I must buy something that I would get next week and I cant understand why the bulb is bad its a led bulb that gets me for 10 bulbs 250 watts and thats enought and I can use them for veg and flower stage. And the other bulbs u gave me link to have only 1000 lumen each but the bulbs I have found on internet have each 1500 lumen

12. And I have red that these bulbs are not worth it they say as example equivalent to 100 watts only using 15 watts but its bullshit so Im not sure I have in my electric store led bulbs they say equivalent to 80 watts only using 10.5 watts but Im not gonna buy them cause somebody said I need real watts not these fake and I dont have enought money to make mistakes