dont know how to start a conversation

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by cvitt4478, Mar 4, 2013.

1. tryin to get with this girl, i know im a nice guy but i just dont know how to start a conversation like what to say, i dont wanna go up to her be like "hey" then just not be able to say anything. any help?

2. inb4 whip out your dick.

but forreal. wait for a situation where you would have something to day

3. "Hey you have a great booty can I lick nutella off of it?"

4. ask her if you can eat her hair

5. This probably means you arent used to putting your self out there. Oh well nobody was born already familiar with doing this. You will have to try and pick up women(get the number) blatantly and obviously with your intentions for the next few days.

The best way combat this problem of not knowing how to start the conversation is to literally intentionally say things that would be awkward in the conversation.

Most of all have fun yo

6. could even just say body instead of booty, lick nutella off her whole body....

lol

but just say something, not that hard. weather, current news, class you are taking, bullshit prices

7. Yeah you do know how to start conversation, you dont know how to keep it going though.

Simple: "Hi, I'm ____. What's up?"

8. Oh man, i lost it hahaha

9. Do u and said girl have or do anything in common? Prob good place to start.

But eating her hair is golden to. And after that if u can't think of anything just eat a twix.

10. yea but this girl is fucking amazingly hot, may be the hottest girl i ever took any interest in. Not trying to strike out right now lol

11. Hey what's up

Not much just going to biology

Sounds rough

Yeah I'm not doing to well in it

Well it just so happens that I have my phd in biology, maybe you should come over some time and I can help you out? You don't seem like the type of girl to settle with a crappy mark

Omg cvitt fuck my tight pussy

12. lmfao

13. Lol I chuckled

14. Noooooo tell her you want to lick it off her kneecaps, you have to be kinky with these women. If you're gonna talk about the weather, you might as well talk about how the Yankees are doing :laughing:

15. They should call you swag johnson.:cool:

16. Guy: "Is that a quarter behind your ear?"
    [Guy pretends to pull quarter behind ear]
    Girl: "Oh my god, that was amazing. Can I suck your dick?"