Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Don't know how to do use this??

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by apollochristian, Dec 5, 2010.

1. I just bought this from a pipe shop awhile ago and the lady didn't know how to use it and I have no idea how to use it but I bought it because its concealable.Can anyone help me if you know how I can smoke from it/use it????:confused:

Attached Files:

• 1.jpg
      1.jpg
      File size:
      3.8 KB
      Views:
    • 2.jpg
      2.jpg
      File size:
      31.7 KB
      Views:
    • 3.jpg
      3.jpg
      File size:
      4 KB
      Views:
  2. haha sneak a tokes i fucking love them. screw the top off and pack your weed in, screw it back on, then bite the end of the rubber piece, not hard of course, then add your lips and hit it and enjoy, it's going to take some getting used to cause the cherry is an inch away, but youll get used to it

also for the hole in the bottom of the bowl, you might want to use a plug nug, tear off a piece of bud that covers the hole so you dont suck through, unless you have a screen for it

3. Screw off the top of it,
    then you stuff weed in the rather large compartment
    and put the lid back on
    i used to have one of these
    there meant to be able to put in your pocket
    while the bowl is full
    thats why there is just a small opening for the flame to enter

understand now bro?

4. alright dudes thanks now I get it. :smoke:

5. How much did this little toy cost you? It looks like a fun way to smoke every now and then :p I'm glad you were able to figure it out also. :hello:

6. They're pretty cheap! 5 bucks to 15 bucks depending what you get. I've seen some more expensive handcrafted ones of course as well.

They can get very hot, but they're tiny and convenient.

7. yea mines was pretty cheap it was only $6 and its pretty small too. :D